PDA

View Full Version : WARNING - Spammer posting on walls

dragoniakingdom
09-14-13, 09:04 AM
Just a heads up that there is someone spamming chat walls.

I had seen it on neighbours walls & just now he has spammed his message onto my wall:

Basically he is advertising everyone to spam the same message onto all their neighbours walls - promising a completely unrealistic gem and cash reward.

I would be more than happy to report this in if anyone can direct me to the correct area.:mad:

mikado86
09-14-13, 11:26 AM
I believe his posts were already deleted, at least it was a breath of fresh air compared to the youtube top comment spams

dragoniakingdom
09-14-13, 11:52 AM
I believe his posts were already deleted, at least it was a breath of fresh air compared to the youtube top comment spams

No they are still on my wall. A breathe of fresh air!!!!!!!
How is someone wanting others to spam an untrue a fresh air -I'm lost.

09-14-13, 12:05 PM
Email TL support with as much info as possible. If he keeps doing it, they may be able to make him stop.

greygull
09-14-13, 12:11 PM
If you still have the posts on your wall, take a screenshot and email it to support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, the pictures, and as much information as you can. After you take the screenshots, you can delete the messages, or wait for TL.

Do not post on the spammers wall - they will then have easier access to your wall again.