PDA

View Full Version : Old Maps - where are they??

andreiamarques30
09-13-13, 09:54 PM
I'm doing deliveries for days and I never got an old map again. I only have 3 and they just stopped appearing.
Does anyone else have the same difficulty?
Is there any other way to get the maps?
Is there a particular delivery that has more chances of giving maps?

rosewaterlily
09-13-13, 10:24 PM
I've bought the old maps for my last two expansions at the newsstand, although they are rarely available.

09-13-13, 10:34 PM
Those green maps have always been super rare to come by, since the game was first released. It took me about two weeks to get about 17 of them and I was trying to save them, but ended up doing an expansion to clear my barn.

I've just found three today in the stand. Keep looking and going around the community. With so many newer players they are selling maps, nails, shovels. Since they don't yet know that those things will be badly needed later down the line.

sunkalito
09-15-13, 04:30 AM
I've gotten more old maps than land deeds. I've sold about 3 or 4 old maps. Yes, lack of space. :( i mean, if I have 14 old maps and 9 expansion permits and NO LAND DEEDS,what else am I to do when I get that annpying"BARN FULL!" Message? Ugh.

meme1098
09-15-13, 12:35 PM
At first, the expansion permits were rare for me. Then, after about level 10 I guess, the old maps became rare. I have also bought many maps, permits, & deeds from the newsstand. You just have to keep your eye out and check often because I haven't gotten Ny of the 3 from deliveries in over a week at least and i send out lots of deliveries a day. No tools or other parts in that time either. I've only gotten 1 nail in all at time.