PDA

View Full Version : Farm Story How to trade

preinsko
09-13-13, 08:42 PM
I can't figure out how trade works. I went to neighbors and selected one then I saw a trade; but I thought if I clicked on it some instructions would be displayed. The item went into my barn without asking me for a trade item. Did it randomly pick one if so, that sucks. Also what is the mystery box apparently that is the only gift I can send; but people send me other items.

Thebeautifi
09-13-13, 09:24 PM
The wording is bad there it should say Shop not Trade because you're not actually trading you're buying. You didn't lose anything from your barn. You only lost the amount of coins that was stated for price of the item.

The mystery box is only a mystery to you. When you send one to a neighbor it shows them what was in the box and not the box itself. That's why when you check your mail you see the gift and not a mystery boxes. They don't know what they sent you either.

preinsko
09-14-13, 02:14 AM
Thank you that clears things up.

jjc1991
09-29-13, 07:29 PM
I can't figure out how trade works. I went to neighbors and selected one then I saw a trade; but I thought if I clicked on it some instructions would be displayed. The item went into my barn without asking me for a trade item. Did it randomly pick one if so, that sucks. Also what is the mystery box apparently that is the only gift I can send; but people send me other items.

I agree, I was wondering the same thing myself