PDA

View Full Version : Need help Making Money

faiths13
09-13-13, 03:00 PM
I am almost on Level 45 and I just don't seem to be making much money. I am at 100 percent happiness. I am just not sure what I am doing wrong. I have tons of mirrors/dressing rooms/cashiers. I keep the store stocked with items 24/7. I need to expand my store two times and I have been saving up for prob almost a month and I'm only at 700,000. Help?

faiths13
09-13-13, 03:05 PM
Ok, just noticed somthing else - my money is disappearing. I have sat and made a few thousand dollars, and then I look again and it's gone. This has happened a few times.

triztriz99
09-13-13, 05:04 PM
You might have the money bug, if you block your doors this can happen. and a fast way I make money is ordering clothing that has a lot of money. But don't block your doors if you do that.

faiths13
09-19-13, 09:13 AM
My shop just isn't making money anymore. Its been about a month or more. I make maybe $10000 a day. I'm about ready to just give up. Please help.

faiths13
09-19-13, 09:16 AM
I don't block my doors. Ive had my store fully stocked. I'm just not making money anymore.I'm only making about $10000 a day.

[S8] Regina
09-19-13, 09:25 AM
Please make sure that your Shop has enough Mirrors and Dressing Rooms, and that customers are able reach all the Racks and Counters. Is your Shop also at a 100 Heart Rating? This ensures that numerous customers walk in to purchase your displayed Catalog items.

jewelfang
09-19-13, 09:54 AM
I checked out your shop, and I see you only have 10 racks/counters stocked currently. Even if you stocked your entire store, you do not have much more. Also noted your items are all 2 dollar items, no 5 dollar ones. 10k per day with what is currently in your shop looks about right.
If you notice your money going backwards, remember that it costs money to place orders, so you can loose a few thousand to fill all 22 order slots easily, and not make it back again for many hours.

You should look at the inventory chart, and order some higher order price to sell price ratio items, like the motorcycle one, or some 5 dollar items.

Hope that helps a bit. Good luck!

Hope thi

faiths13
09-19-13, 03:40 PM
I am at 100% happiness and always have been. I have over 10 dressing rooms and at least 8-10 mirrors.

faiths13
09-19-13, 03:41 PM
Also my items have been selling. All my racks and tables are easily accessible. There is something wrong with the game.

faiths13
09-19-13, 03:44 PM
Thanks. My store was fully stocked and had been, but I let it run out because I'm tired of ordering items when I'm not making money. I used to make more money but it just stopped. I can try making items that are worth more , but I did have $5 items stocked just yesterday.

nky1111
09-20-13, 09:15 AM
check that they sell about 38 items per hour off each rack. thats 800 per day. if so, you get just as much as you can order. just don't pile them up and they'll sell.
if they don't sell. sometimes the batch of items is returned back if you accidentally leave the game in background. or theres poor connection, or you go out of reach while playing....