PDA

View Full Version : Yin Yang in market Limited Time (IOS)

jbrad59
09-13-13, 11:15 AM
I see this dragon in my market. Is this breedable for limited time? I do not see a new tiurnament starting. Any info yet?

We made this special Dragon available for iOS players in the Market! We hope those of you who were not able to win it during the Tournament can take advantage of this LIMITED offer! :)

P.S. It is not breedable.

mjauuuu
09-13-13, 11:24 AM
I too would like some information about this! As jbrad59 asked above, is ying yang breedable for a limited time or only available for purchase through the market? If so could you at least lower the gold amount for it? Any Mod that could clarify?

eye_of_the_world
09-13-13, 11:27 AM
It's not breedable, just you can buy it... It shouldn't even be in the market, that dragon is a reward for beating the tournament!

I know it gives android a chance to have one but really? I doubt android will buy it, they would prefer to have a chance to win it....

mjauuuu
09-13-13, 11:39 AM
It's not breedable, just you can buy it... It shouldn't even be in the market, that dragon is a reward for beating the tournament!

I know it gives android a chance to have one but really? I doubt android will buy it, they would prefer to have a chance to win it....

Why shouldn't people be able to purchase the dragon that missed out on the tournament?? Win for free in tournament or pay money for it with gold. I see no problem with that? :confused: Anyway, I would still want to know if it's only for purchase?? Could a mod here please check on this??

09-13-13, 11:39 AM
I've seen at least three android islands with this dragon. Just as I've seen iOS islands with the quest dragons the same day they are released.

Some players just have money to use and want what they want, when they want it and refuse to wait.

eye_of_the_world
09-13-13, 12:20 PM
Why shouldn't people be able to purchase the dragon that missed out on the tournament?? Win for free in tournament or pay money for it with gold. I see no problem with that? :confused: Anyway, I would still want to know if it's only for purchase?? Could a mod here please check on this??

Why should people be able to buy it? These dragons are special, win only types... And no you can't breed it (and yes I know I'm not a mod) lol

eye_of_the_world
09-13-13, 12:21 PM
I've seen at least three android islands with this dragon. Just as I've seen iOS islands with the quest dragons the same day they are released.

Some players just have money to use and want what they want, when they want it and refuse to wait.

Can you please give me their IDs so I can go over to their islands and troll them? Joking :p

mjauuuu
09-13-13, 12:54 PM
Why should people be able to buy it? These dragons are special, win only types... And no you can't breed it (and yes I know I'm not a mod) lol

They have always been available for purchase, so no. Not win only types. :p I don't see a problem with people buying the dragons though if they have the money to spend. Others have the ability to get it for free in the tournament and so it's optional. But I do agree that it should not be breedable though since that's a completely different matter.

Lol I'll take your word for it then I guess.:p Thanks!

greygull
09-13-13, 01:05 PM
I'll flag this over.

sehana
09-13-13, 01:07 PM
http://supremedynasty.com/apppix/dragonsd_yinyang_card.png

NouraMoh
09-13-13, 01:11 PM

I got YY within an hour of the Tournament release!
I did not buy it, cause where's the fun in that, right ?
I did speed my battles though
This is my motto ( yes to speeding, no to buying ) :)

You're right. Totally agree with you
Some players ( like me ) don't mind spending a little money to get what they want :)

mjauuuu
09-13-13, 01:32 PM

Some players ( like me ) don't mind spending a little money to get what they want :)

Amen to that. :)

mjauuuu
09-13-13, 01:36 PM
I'll flag this over.

Thanks Greygull!

wayneh23
09-13-13, 01:50 PM
Why would it matter if android got the chance to buy this dragon, you IOS kids sure are greedy.

eye_of_the_world
09-13-13, 01:53 PM
They have always been available for purchase, so no. Not win only types. :p I don't see a problem with people buying the dragons though if they have the money to spend. Others have the ability to get it for free in the tournament and so it's optional. But I do agree that it should not be breedable though since that's a completely different matter.

Lol I'll take your word for it then I guess.:p Thanks!

People did get it for free, but it took a lot of hard work :p

eye_of_the_world
09-13-13, 01:54 PM
Why would it matter if android got the chance to buy this dragon, you IOS kids sure are greedy.

My point was that it isn't fair to android........

awsumum
09-13-13, 02:09 PM

I usually get the tournament dragons the day they come out :) I speed like Nora!
The only dragon I missed was ninja, mostly because I woke up too late :(

FrozenTurtle
09-13-13, 02:13 PM
We made this special Dragon available for iOS players in the Market! We hope those of you who were not able to win it during the Tournament can take advantage of this LIMITED offer! :)

awsumum
09-13-13, 02:27 PM
Thanks turtle :)

eye_of_the_world
09-13-13, 02:30 PM
I usually get the tournament dragons the day they come out :) I speed like Nora!
The only dragon I missed was ninja, mostly because I woke up too late :(

But that one was only released on android by mistake, not for iOS so basically you wouldn't have seen it even if you did wake up early :p

kalika8998
09-13-13, 02:41 PM

You mean you managers made a limited offer to buy this dragon (iOS)? Great! But I need to get gold soon to buy it or else I will be unable to get it...

sunkalito
09-13-13, 02:52 PM
Baloney. I never got a real chance at this dragon because i was in the test group and the battles were...well, IMPOSSIBRU.
And yes yes, I do have loads of epic dragons and whatnot, but the battles were just insanely hard. I played basically every hour except when i was sleeping and whatnot,and only got in 10 battles out of 30. Bleh.
Bye bye yin yang. Wish I'd gotten a decent chance at you.

Then again, I shouldn't be complaining. Android players had zero chance at it, and yet it's being pulled. Uncool.

Disel8
09-13-13, 02:58 PM

Is it in the android market aswell?

wayneh23
09-13-13, 03:00 PM
Is it in the android market aswell?

No, well not in mine.

hamadrys
09-13-13, 03:07 PM
People are nuts to buy a 1500 gold dragon. Totally ridiculous.

kwhales
09-13-13, 03:07 PM
I have Yin Yang from the tournament, but really? Buy it for 1400 gold. Doesn't seem right. Why can't it be breedable for a bit? Like it was said above, the first tournament was difficult and new, so why not be able to breed it or at least put it back in the battle arena and let people choose which dragon they want.

tuskmage
09-13-13, 03:34 PM
People are nuts to buy a 1500 gold dragon. Totally ridiculous.

I'm sure there are many nuts out there.

wayneh23
09-13-13, 03:45 PM

If it was in the android market i would of already paid for it.

eye_of_the_world
09-13-13, 03:52 PM

Haha yeah like this guy... xD

If it was in the android market i would of already paid for it.

doop01
09-13-13, 04:01 PM
Pretty sad that its buy only :( I'm NOT paying that for a dragon even though I would dearly love this one.

mrarfan
09-13-13, 04:03 PM
Why on earth you guys made this dragon return for some reason...If we can't breed it,You think people will buy it for 1.5K Gold? (Which means $50 and that people won't buy either) I'm sorry I can't buy a single real purchase in the game!

igames4me
09-13-13, 04:12 PM
Why on earth you guys made this dragon return for some reason...If we can't breed it,You think people will buy it for 1.5K Gold? (Which means $50 and that people won't buy either) I'm sorry I can't buy a single real purchase in the game!
That's the point .... It's good for business they are those that will pay with real $$$$ good for those who can pay real money ... Because if they didn't this game would no longer exist since this is a business and not a charity

If I had money to spare I would make more purchases ... But don't have that much money to spend since I rather buy other needed things ... Hopefully in near future I could

wayneh23
09-13-13, 04:16 PM
They prob should of put the price down a bit 30% off or something, people love a good sale.

mjauuuu
09-13-13, 04:22 PM
They prob should of put the price down a bit 30% off or something, people love a good sale.

Agree! If only they'd lowered the price I would have been intrigued to buy the dragon. At 1500 gold? Not so much.

09-13-13, 05:16 PM

I have a neighbor with 3, count them THREE accounts. All on iOS and they still bought samurai, knight and YY when it came out in its first limited release. Playing four gold to skip 30 rounds is peanuts compared to that. Even if I was a millionaire I couldn't do that.

picklylily
09-13-13, 05:28 PM
Please bring back YinYang in the Battle Arena! :3
It should be possible since Ethereal was brought back.

1400 gold is just an absurd amount. :/

mysticfrost
09-13-13, 05:59 PM
Does anyone know how long it will be available? I dont want to miss out on it, but all my nests are full. :(

picklylily
09-13-13, 06:03 PM
Does anyone know how long it will be available? I dont want to miss out on it, but all my nests are full. :(

If you do buy it, it will go straight to your storage since your nests are full

eye_of_the_world
09-13-13, 06:44 PM

A neighbour tried to buy Midas yesterday, and his nests were full and it wouldn't go into storage so he had to hatch an egg.

eye_of_the_world
09-13-13, 06:54 PM

A neighbour tried to buy Midas yesterday, and his nests were full and it wouldn't go into storage so he had to hatch an egg.

I just tested it with Fire dragon, it won't store dragons bought from the market now.

NouraMoh
09-13-13, 08:46 PM
I just tested it with Fire dragon, it won't store dragons bought from the market now.

I think that's a good thing
I remember we used the full nests method as an "insurance" against buying a dragon from the market by mistake
Then came Storage and ruined it for us

eye_of_the_world
09-13-13, 09:09 PM
I think that's a good thing
I remember we used the full nests method as an "insurance" against buying a dragon from the market by mistake
Then came Storage and ruined it for us

Yes you're right

sand
09-15-13, 04:19 AM
I just noticed the pop-up timer message:

"Buy the reward-exclusive Yin Yang dragon while it's back for a limited time!"

...REWARD-EXCLUSIVE...

"Buy the ..."
There's a beserk Thesaurus dragon tearing up my BrainBox habitat right now. Anybody got that one?

jesskiee
12-02-13, 02:49 AM
Is this one breedable or buy only again?