PDA

View Full Version : Army is lost

fitfunsparkle
09-13-13, 06:15 AM
Just downloaded and started the game. I was on the second battle and after i defeated the outpost, and chose to send my army home, my game crashed. Upon going back into the game, i have the goal partially completed- attacking the outpost. However, the game does not recognize that i destroyed the whole outpost, my army never returned home, and i can't find a way to find them. Are they out there somewhere? How can i get back to that outpost to complete it? Is it just a matter of making a new army and doing it over, and will that even work? Thanks!

fitfunsparkle
09-13-13, 06:22 AM
Ok, army is just gone, and it reset my battle as if it never happened. I'm pretty sure i won that battle, i had a bunch of troops left when they got the last building. You can just delete this post... :)

FrozenTurtle
09-13-13, 10:12 AM
Thanks for bringing this crashing issue to our attention! We'll take a look at the issue. Regarding your troops, however, whenever you send troops into battle (by placing them), they will not return home -- even if they survive the battle. My guess is they are enjoying a well-deserved vacation! :)

rgw1247
09-21-13, 06:28 AM
Has anyone working on the game considering offering a hospital where troops sent to battle but not ****ed would go? That way the player wouldn't instantly be able to use them again (they need time to heal) but we also won't have to waste valuable resources making new warriors when only 3 of 10 used in battle actually died.

ktdlmnop
09-23-13, 02:42 PM
Has anyone working on the game considering offering a hospital where troops sent to battle but not ****ed would go? That way the player wouldn't instantly be able to use them again (they need time to heal) but we also won't have to waste valuable resources making new warriors when only 3 of 10 used in battle actually died.

I find that troops are really the only thing I spend blue stones on though.. besides the occasional barracks/camp upgrade. With a hospital I wouldn't have any reason to try to steal the stones in battles or upgrade mines, haha. I think it's also good for strategy because you have to try to predict how many troops you actually need to use, so there is a downside to just sending in a huge army every time

Bakerman45
10-12-13, 06:23 PM
I started a thread about losing troops and the mod said that it was answered in this thread. This thread did not answer my question.

I was asking why, if I annihilated the opponent, I lost all my troops. This was a suggestion thread. Why should I lose ALL the troops that are still alive after I defeated the enemy? This makes no sense. If I looted less than what it cost to re-make the troops, then it was basically a waste of time, especially if you gained only a few crowns.

MediusSyberia
10-12-13, 10:49 PM
I started a thread about losing troops and the mod said that it was answered in this thread. This thread did not answer my question.

I was asking why, if I annihilated the opponent, I lost all my troops. This was a suggestion thread. Why should I lose ALL the troops that are still alive after I defeated the enemy? This makes no sense. If I looted less than what it cost to re-make the troops, then it was basically a waste of time, especially if you gained only a few crowns.

You can use gems to keep your army alive after battles so you don't need to re-build them. Otherwise you're correct you need to re-build your entire army. I agree with you tho... it would be useful if you didn't have to keep re-building your army all the time or using gems to keep it alive.

kwhales
10-13-13, 05:51 AM
if you activated your troops, sent them into battle. They are gone. The only ones you keep are the ones you never send into battle. So don't send in all of them. Send in a few at a time, see how they are doing. If it looks like they are losing, send in more. If they are winning, don't send in anymore. I rarely send in all my troops. Even if I think they will lose. I debate whether wasting more troops will be worth it or just take the loss and run home with troops and loot.

heyjules
10-14-13, 09:09 AM
I understand what you are saying. It's part of the glitch I've been dealing with. You win the battle, it crashes, you come back, you're crowns are altered as if you've lost the battle, all resources won are gone, and your entire army is gone. Sound about right?