PDA

View Full Version : Game shuts down every few minutes

LinkinPark92
09-13-13, 12:46 AM
When I play the game the game shuts down every few minutes.
This way the game isn't fun to play at all.

It happens a lot when I go to market to see what other people have bought from me (but the market doesn't also work well, I have to tap a few times on it before I can put something in it)
And it also happens a lot when I want to buy something like buildings or trees (and that store reacts very slow)

And I miss the option to buy a second barn, and it should be possible because we also can buy 2 silo's and 2 cow pens
And I wish you replace the mystery box gift for specific gifts as maps so we can expand our farm more easily

kooky panda
09-13-13, 05:26 AM
You can experience issues with the game if the OS version of your device is less than 6.0.
TL is currently looking into this.
check your device to see if there is a software update.

If your device is older and you cannot update to 6.0, try restarting your device before playing to shut down any apps running in the background..

LinkinPark92
09-13-13, 12:14 PM
I have the newest ios

mymummy789
09-13-13, 01:52 PM
mine keeps crashing too and I am on version 6.1.3. Can't find a reason for the crashes in my ipod's diagnostics :(

LisaGore
09-15-13, 09:51 PM
Same here, have an iphone 3gs with ios 6.1.3 and game crashes so often, even when i just scroll over my farm without selecting anything. I will keep playing until Level 15 and delete it directly after it!

kooky panda
09-16-13, 05:45 AM
I have the newest ios
What is your IOS version number?

Same here, have an iphone 3gs with ios 6.1.3 and game crashes so often, even when i just scroll over my farm without selecting anything. I will keep playing until Level 15 and delete it directly after it!
I could be mistaken but I thought the highest IOS version for the iphone 3gs was under 6.0? Look under your settings-general- what is version number?

mine keeps crashing too and I am on version 6.1.3. Can't find a reason for the crashes in my ipod's diagnostics :(

Try updating to 6.1.4(this is the current version I have on my iphone 5)

mymummy789
09-16-13, 06:06 AM
Try updating to 6.1.4(this is the current version I have on my iphone 5)
when I search for a software update it says 6.1.3 is the most up to date for my ipod. I guess I will just have to put up with it until I can afford to update my device (or hubby buys me one for Christmas!!). I am enjoying the game too much to stop playing!!

mymummy789
09-23-13, 08:03 AM
Am I doomed to constant crashing then, or is there something else that can be done? I have deleted and reinstalled today and it seems to crash even more often :(
I have already had to delete dragon story because of this problem. I hope I don't have to do the same with this one too.

pipipooh1977
09-23-13, 12:59 PM
I noticed today sometimes when I go to harvest my crops the game suddenly closes out and when I go back in everything I just did is undone! I'm on an iPad 3 with version 7. Has done this several times now today!

I collected a black butterfly then went to harvest it closed out went back in and the butterfly was not in my collection! :(

mamareader02
09-23-13, 02:30 PM
My baby farm on my phone(ios7) crashes occasionally,mostly when I try to put an item up for sale

dinendash7474
09-23-13, 04:31 PM
My game crashes left and right. I will notice it start to slow, slow and slow, then crash. I notice it most often when using the main market or my market, game will crash instead of entering or right after exiting. I use only wifi and have strong signals and bandwidth, no other apps running and Farm 2 is the only TL game that crashes. Game is fun but the crashing and then figuring out what didnt sync is getting annoying.

dinendash7474
09-23-13, 04:32 PM
My game crashes left and right. I will notice it start to slow, slow and slow, then crash. I notice it most often when using the main market or my market, game will crash instead of entering or right after exiting. I use only wifi and have strong signals and bandwidth, no other apps running and Farm 2 is the only TL game that crashes. Game is fun but the crashing and then figuring out what didnt sync is getting annoying.

Sorry OS 6.1.2

mymummy789
09-24-13, 01:21 AM

Mine also slows down before it actually crashes. I am now trying to remember to close it myself before it crashes. My memory isn't what it used to be though!!

leanel14
10-15-13, 10:11 PM
iOS ver is 5.1.1 the game is crashing when some one vist me. When I go to market, harvest. It's crash every minute. Tl can u fix this for us?

[S8] Regina
10-22-13, 12:25 PM
We tested the issues you all mentioned on various iOS devices and were unable to reproduce these errors. We recommend players to update their OS to the most recent if possible. For older devices, please close all background apps to ensure that there is enough memory to run the game. Our games require a stable, strong internet connection to play, so please make sure that there is constant Wifi or cellular connection to keep running our games.

TinksThots
10-26-13, 01:24 AM
We tested the issues you all mentioned on various iOS devices and were unable to reproduce these errors. We recommend players to update their OS to the most recent if possible. For older devices, please close all background apps to ensure that there is enough memory to run the game. Our games require a stable, strong internet connection to play, so please make sure that there is constant Wifi or cellular connection to keep running our games.
Why not try designing the games so that it doesn't take devices and software that aren't even out yet for them to run properly? The absurdly excessive animation comes to mind... the little goal people don't have to be constantly moving, the animals, the collection animations... the amount of RAM these games asks for is outrageous. No wonder people have constant crashing problems - the device OS that can really handle all this hasn't been invented yet. >.<

TinksThots
10-26-13, 01:43 AM
^ no, bad grammar, bad! :'( *amount these games ASK for*

mymummy789
10-26-13, 02:30 AM
Why not try designing the games so that it doesn't take devices and software that aren't even out yet for them to run properly? The absurdly excessive animation comes to mind... the little goal people don't have to be constantly moving, the animals, the collection animations... the amount of RAM these games asks for is outrageous. No wonder people have constant crashing problems - the device OS that can really handle all this hasn't been invented yet. >.<

totally agree with you. I have officially given up now. My farm is having a massive barn sale to sell everything off then it will be deleted for good.

TinksThots
10-26-13, 06:30 AM
totally agree with you. I have officially given up now. My farm is having a massive barn sale to sell everything off then it will be deleted for good.
After getting the gems for playing it, the only reason I'm still going is because cranking out farmy stuff and selling it off cheap is just fun. I know the thrill I get when I find great bargains, so I'm throwing tons of that feeling out there. =P A stopping point isn't far off though, I just sold almost all my parts and paper thingies for sugar money. {*^_^*}

mymummy789
10-26-13, 08:42 AM
My farm is no more. Sold the entire contents of my barn for the minimum price possible in less than 30 minutes (would have been less if it hadn't crashed so often, lol). I did keep four of each crop and all my animals will be jumping for attention, just on the off chance that TL do find a fix, or I ever upgrade my ipod for a fabulous state of the art version...............................:rolleyes:

TinksThots
10-26-13, 11:24 AM
My farm is no more. Sold the entire contents of my barn for the minimum price possible in less than 30 minutes (would have been less if it hadn't crashed so often, lol). I did keep four of each crop and all my animals will be jumping for attention, just on the off chance that TL do find a fix, or I ever upgrade my ipod for a fabulous state of the art version...............................:rolleyes:
Yeah I'm gonna end up doing the same thing before long, it crashes almost every time (and nearly only when) I'm dealing with deliveries, or when someone visits and helps my stuff. And when this many people are having the same problem, then the statement "We can't recreate the issue"... I simply don't believe it. I don't believe they're testing it realistically, anyhow. Putting a single app on a fresh iOS install and playing for half an hour doesn't count, come on over to the real world and try again, lmao. >.<

MzzB2223
10-29-13, 07:35 AM
I guess reporting the crashing issue is useless after reading all the posts. I will just have to go back to Hayday😰