PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to transfer my account from android to ios?

shellsbytheshore
09-12-13, 10:52 PM
I have been playing Dragon Story and other TL games for quite some time now and my family just purchased me an Ipad. Is it possible to transfer my account to the IOS system as I am at lvl 114 and have many dragon, a lot of which were hard to achieve and costly as well. And since it doesnt look as if crafting or battling or any of the other feastures that IOS users have and being that I am a DS junky lol, my family got me the Ipad so I may enjoy the features lacking in android as I refused to do so myself. Why should android users switch just to pad apples pickets afterall?! Still, I dont want to give up what I have worked so hard at...so, can my account be transferred to the IOS version?

maguar
09-13-13, 02:50 AM
Good news! If you haven't set up a storm8 ID on your ipad, you can follow the steps in this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method) to transfer your games yourself. If you have set up an ID or don feel confident you can email support@teamlava.com and they'll do it for you (takes a couple of business days).