PDA

View Full Version : Which is best?

srg70
09-12-13, 07:48 PM
Is it best to increase the size of the barn and silo first before unlocking extra slots to the food buildings?

Also which food slots would you increase first. Eg....windmill, chocolate mill etc.

I never seem to be able to produce enough stuff to make a decent amount of delivers. I also get very few items to increase the size of the barn and silo. I also hardly get any land maps. I've only expanded twice.
I'm on level 15.

meme1098
09-12-13, 08:10 PM
I have plenty of maps & deeds. The expansion certificates are very rare for me. I keep expanding the barn and silo whenever possible since I never have enough space in either one.

CharlieCattus
09-12-13, 10:45 PM
Hi,

I alternate between upgrading barn/silo and crafting places.

I have increased one grain mill to 4 spaces and mill grain this way 4 x cow feed in the upgraded one and then 2 x chicken feed and 1 x pig or sheep in each of of the other two.

I have upgraded my kitchen, deep fat fryer, dairy, one windmill and the bait shop to either 4 or 5 slots.

I will be working on upgrading the juice press and pizza oven next.

The craft place, forge and jewellery place are going to be left to last because I usually play enough to be able to add items before the others have finished.

srg70
09-13-13, 05:17 AM
Thanks for the information. I'm hooked on this game!!