PDA

View Full Version : How to get coins quick?

JulitzaAnnette
09-12-13, 05:13 PM
Hi Im Julitza and Im playing Dragon Story on an Android Device and on an Ipod Touch. The one on the ipod is fairly new qnd ive had the good (or bad) fortune of getting a Rainbow Dragon from just a few tries. The huge problem that im having is that because the account is so new I only have a handful of Dragon and not enough coins to buy a habitat for my Rainbow Dragon. Is there any way or tips to make coins fast? At the rate im going i'll have to collect coins for two weeks before I have enough for that habitat!

Also, is it just me or do Apple users get more "rare" dragons than Android users? Ive been playing for months on my Android and dont have any of the same Dragons as I do on my ipod. Right from the start ive been getting super rare dragons from my ipod account. Thanks!

09-12-13, 08:40 PM
Hello!

Some dragons are available on iOS that android doesn't have, but the breeding chances are the same. To earn money quickly, you can evolve your dragons a little more to get as much money from them, as possible. Collecting as much as you can. You can also tip around the community and ask others to do the same. I see this a lot where folks post messages asking for help with their homeless dragons.

OR since you're just starring out and rainbow is a dweeb dragon, you can sell the egg, continue breeding normally and I'm sure it'll come again.

09-12-13, 08:41 PM
Unless.....you have to nests...one to let rainbow sit there and another to allow you to breed as usual.

maguar
09-13-13, 03:02 AM
This thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?43317-STARTING-PLAYERS-How-to-get-Rich) has strategies for making money quickly