PDA

View Full Version : Treehouse

erxi9
09-08-13, 01:46 PM
Does anyone know what to do with the tree house? Is it just a decoration?

wassupbaby
09-09-13, 03:18 AM
same question ! i hope it's not useless as it seems to be =.=

[S8] Regina
09-09-13, 12:10 PM
We are continually working on adding new features to the game. Thank you for your feedback! :)

57Speckman
09-09-13, 12:10 PM
I hope someone answers this b/c I'm wondering the same thing...

mamareader02
09-09-13, 01:03 PM
It does..NOTHING..I really thought it would be something cool,nope

meme1098
09-09-13, 01:04 PM
Thanks Mamareader. I won't rush to go there then.

mamareader02
09-09-13, 01:10 PM
no prob,was really disappointed it did nothing,looked like a fun thing

sunkalito
09-09-13, 02:37 PM
They're probably gonna come up with something fun to do with it, i'm sure.

Mylly2
09-10-13, 11:14 PM
It was a little while ago that I expanded to the treehouse, but I think you need to go there to then head down to the pond. The pond is really worth heading to, you can fish out all kinds of goodies.

Maybe in the next update, the tree house will do something.

I wish we could tap on all of the buildings and trees, so we can collect more sparkles, to earn more money.

trace35
09-11-13, 03:56 AM
My prediction: the boy in the treehouse will be an errand boy. You can buy his services with gems to find items to fill deliveries. Hmmmm,, this sounds familiar. Anyone? Hehe

winter0066
09-12-13, 03:28 PM
Does the tree house do anything, or is it just for decoration?

[S8] Regina
09-12-13, 04:24 PM
We are continually working on adding new features to our new game. Thank you for your feedback! :)

nurs3kim
09-17-13, 04:35 PM
I tapped on the treehouse just now and got a wood plank!

leanel14
10-02-13, 09:38 AM
Does the tree house do anything, or is it just for decoration?

I thought its usefull but it's not. Tsk Tsk Tsk

leanel14
10-02-13, 09:41 AM
It was a little while ago that I expanded to the treehouse, but I think you need to go there to then head down to the pond. The pond is really worth heading to, you can fish out all kinds of goodies.

Maybe in the next update, the tree house will do something.

I wish we could tap on all of the buildings and trees, so we can collect more sparkles, to earn more money.

I wish not just a decoratin. I expand to the tree house hoping something good buts it's just a decoration. Tsk Tsk Tsk

l7ig
10-09-13, 11:45 AM
Hi,

I am due an expansion. Is the tree house worth expanding too or should i be going somewhere else.
thanks

Id - l7ig

minidemon88
10-09-13, 11:57 AM
The tree house is just a decoration currently. Will be better if you expand elsewhere first. :)

chemgirl77
09-01-14, 12:27 PM
I tapped on the treehouse just now and got a wood plank!

My guess is there was a mole hidden by the treehouse and it was what gave you the wood plank.

clairanthony
12-04-14, 05:02 AM
My guess is there was a mole hidden by the treehouse and it was what gave you the wood plank.

My daughter has it on her ipod mini and when you click on the treehouse it takes you into a game to win things. For some reason it doesnt do it on my tablet

reewinder
12-04-14, 09:27 AM
My daughter has it on her ipod mini and when you click on the treehouse it takes you into a game to win things. For some reason it doesnt do it on my tablet

If your using an android tablet it is not yet available....only works for ios right now. And I believe it unlocks at level 10 from what I have read in other posts.

cityfan
12-05-14, 12:39 AM
Basic question about how the treehouse works.....I get 3 free darts/ day and then the option to buy more with gems.
There's 25 spaces, so at most I would need 22 darts which cost 180 gems. So if I buy that's Kate and blow up every single balloon, am I guaranteed the grand prize?

Sometimes it is a pet.... Which cost 240 gems in the market, but can I get it here for 180?

reewinder
12-05-14, 01:54 AM
Basic question about how the treehouse works.....I get 3 free darts/ day and then the option to buy more with gems.
There's 25 spaces, so at most I would need 22 darts which cost 180 gems. So if I buy that's Kate and blow up every single balloon, am I guaranteed the grand prize?

Sometimes it is a pet.... Which cost 240 gems in the market, but can I get it here for 180?
Yes. But if you buy 22 darts and say only need 6 to complete the game the darts won't carry over to the next game from what I have heard. And not sure if the timer on the game resets immediately or if it keeps ticking down from the 24 hours. I honestly wish they had a cancel or skip button if you don't like the prize that's offered so you can get onto the next game and not have to wait 24 hours.
****EDIT****
Looks like I was wrong. If you buy darts and have more than 3 remaining after the game ends you keep the darts you purchased but will not receive the 3 free darts when the game resets. Also if you have 2 darts or less they will not carry over into the next game.....you will start out with the 3 free darts as usual.