PDA

View Full Version : **NORMAN** Farm of the Week Contest question

Unregistered
01-03-11, 10:25 PM
**Repost from another thread**
Hi Norman,

On one of the previous weeks, I noticed that a couple of the farms posted were duplicates. Is this allowed? If not, how do you safeguard against it? Personally, I think someone that dishonest should be disqualified.

Your response would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

ID: DoubleZ

Unregistered
01-04-11, 11:26 AM
**Repost from another thread**
Hi Norman,

On one of the previous weeks, I noticed that a couple of the farms posted were duplicates. Is this allowed? If not, how do you safeguard against it? Personally, I think someone that dishonest should be disqualified.

Your response would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

ID: DoubleZ

These are valid questions. Why aren't they being answered?

Unregistered
01-04-11, 04:33 PM
I would like to know the answer too. I am one of those that posted my farm twice. I only did it because my picture didn't work the first time. If I had the option I would have deleted my first entry. So, basically, I would love to know the answer, too.

Unregistered
01-04-11, 09:05 PM
I would like to know the answer too. I am one of those that posted my farm twice. I only did it because my picture didn't work the first time. If I had the option I would have deleted my first entry. So, basically, I would love to know the answer, too.

I think I saw yours, but you specially mentioned that you'd already posted. One of the just posted twice -- once early in the week and once later in the week -- and didnt say a word.

Unregistered
01-04-11, 09:10 PM
I think I saw yours, but you specially mentioned that you'd already posted. One of the just posted twice -- once early in the week and once later in the week -- and didnt say a word.

One of them just posted twice...
At least you were honest about it and weren't trying to better your changes by putting one over on TeamLava. Since I don't expect an answer, we can only hope that they watch for that sort of thing and make decisions accordingly, rather than blindly rewarding someone without checking it out.

Unregistered
01-12-11, 11:17 PM
I'm confused

Unregistered
01-12-11, 11:20 PM
I'm confused

He ignores the duplicate post, and counts them manually.

Unregistered
01-12-11, 11:44 PM
I cant seem to create and account and post my farm pic and i really would like to be a one time winner of the contest so yeah if there is any possible assistance here i would help you in farm story or any story you would like. I need gems because i am hoping to get a villa :)

Unregistered
01-12-11, 11:46 PM
If u would like to know my id i would happily post it :) ID:FarmerJackwagon

Unregistered
01-12-11, 11:54 PM
Sorry for lookin like imma spammer but. What can you get banned for? Or how do you get banned from farm story

Unregistered
01-13-11, 12:15 AM
I cant seem to create and account and post my farm pic and i really would like to be a one time winner of the contest so yeah if there is any possible assistance here i would help you in farm story or any story you would like. I need gems because i am hoping to get a villa :)

Rather than trying to explain it, it would be easier for you to do a search on this forum. There are some good threads explaining how to post pictures. When I first read them they were a little scary, but it is easer than it first seems.

Unregistered
02-13-11, 12:33 PM
I agree contestants should try to post ? farm on which they made an effort to make it look Nice. But if they spend hours to renovate why not post 2 photo's? But well, not everybody takes time to make farm look Nice so randomly picking winners is probably THE most honest..and less time consuming for TL.