PDA

View Full Version : old pop up goals... to purchase or not

HawaiianQueen
09-12-13, 07:58 AM
Sure the pop ups can be annoying. It allows you to see your achievement and failed goals every time you log on. For the failed goals: It asks if you would like to buy with certain number of gems to complete the old goals. If I buy them to complete the goals what type of goals do I receive? Do I get coins, gems, unlocking some of the food recipes, or the items? Do I receive the same achievement goals if I purchase them?

For example: I didn't complete the carnival goal. So, I only have the garlic fries. I do not have the funnel cake and the turkey leg. If I decided to buy the goal from the old pop up to complete the goal do I actually get to unlock all the recipes in that oven (turkey leg and funnel cake) and get the whatever reward I was suppose to get when completing that goal? OR do I not get anything?

Gypsy_Cat
09-12-13, 09:44 AM
The odd thing about those pop ups that I've noticed is that sometimes they are for goals I did complete. I never click on them so I have no idea what would happen if I even wanted to spend that many gems.

justjesi
09-12-13, 11:42 AM
I accidentally clicked one once and it didn't do anything. It's just a really, really annoying glitch.

justjesi
09-12-13, 11:43 AM
Forgot to add that it didn't take my gems either.

sabrinavikki
09-12-13, 05:13 PM
That happens to me from time to time wicked annoying I just close out and restart usually solves the problem