PDA

View Full Version : My storage is full

Blinkie13
09-12-13, 03:39 AM
I cannot further. My storage Stays full, i cannot sell bedauwen i have no hammer for my shop. I cannot feed my animals. I want start again with annoteer name. Try it once again. I don't like this.

Blinkie13
09-12-13, 05:31 AM
How can i restart the game? I want a second and last chance.

kooky panda
09-12-13, 05:56 AM
There is not a restart option for the games.
Try using some of your crops to make food or food for your animals.
What buildings do you have out on your farm?
What animal pens do you have out?

meme1098
09-12-13, 06:10 AM
Discard some items in your shop and then be careful about what you do next. My morning routine so I don't jam up all my storage:
1. Check deliveries for missing items and collect those first.
2. Send out as many deliveries first that you can.
3. Collect from animals next
4. Feed if possible, or mix feed.
5. Lastly, collect crops to start making food items for more deliveries.
Then start all over again. You have to be careful and watch the notification about your barn or silo storage as you collect so as not to fill them up right away. Only collect up to 90% or so. Then go do something to use those resources before adding more.

meme1098
09-12-13, 06:11 AM
You have to be careful about your resource management in this game so as not to put yourself in a bind.

Blinkie13
09-12-13, 07:31 AM
I have: 4 cows, 4 chickens, a feedmill, 2 cacao trees, a dairy,
But mij barn is full and storage too. I cannot open my shop. I need a hammer.
I cannot craft because all is full. I can do Somers deliveries when i delete the wrong orders.
I cannot feed the animals and no milk and no eggs.
It sounds not very well. I hope you can help me.

Blinkie13
09-12-13, 10:18 AM
Now i can send some things with the plane. But if it helps?

minidemon88
09-12-13, 10:21 AM
Yes, it does help in a way or two. Just keep on discarding delivery order that you can't complete and do only those that you can manage. That way, you can clear up some space in your barn.

meme1098
09-12-13, 11:01 AM
And remember to watch the levels of the barn & silo so you don't get stuck there again. Always check your deliveries first to see what you need. If its not coming within a short period, then discard it and wait for a new order that's fillable for you.

Blinkie13
09-12-13, 01:35 PM
I need supplies sais he now when i want craft by both feedmill and the kitchen whaaaaaa i think That this is the end

Blinkie13
09-13-13, 02:08 PM
I cant help i want to go on. The only thing i can do is some deliveries and let grow. But when can i do more? And when do i tot That hammer to repatri?ring my shop? Pfffffffffffffff

Blinkie13
09-14-13, 02:00 AM
No i don't want to stop before this problemen has solved. I don't know how. Can you make an update for all the problems. I like this game i see the future. I have tried to start again on the tablet of my husband. He has android but i cant foundation it. I have Apple.

Blinkie13
09-14-13, 06:21 AM
Aha, i have bougietje some gems i never do That but now it works i have a shop. Don't not excactly how all works but i am carefull. I am happy