PDA

View Full Version : Broken phone

Prunella
07-16-10, 07:34 AM
My phone broke and now I cannot fugue out how to get my UDID so that I can transfer my farm. Please help!

Unregistered
07-16-10, 08:18 AM
i am sorry to tell you but without being able to get it off your old device it is impossible to get it i tried everything myself and could not get mine. even went to the apple store and no luck. sorry

Unregistered
08-13-10, 08:26 PM
i am sorry to tell you but without being able to get it off your old device it is impossible to get it i tried everything myself and could not get mine. even went to the apple store and no luck. sorry
That is lame, i have sunk a lot of time into this game to get my farm where it is. Unfortunately that is a deal breaker and I will have to give up on this game all together.

Ladana
08-13-10, 11:04 PM
I see that this is an old thread that has been resurrected but I have to admit that I have saved a copy of my UDID just in case the unthinkable happens. I would hate to lose my farm and all the effort I have put in so I would rather be prepared.

Unregistered
08-14-10, 09:35 AM
Ok for PC Users (Vista and Win7):
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup

You will see folder names really long like

we89r7w8er79wr789w8e7r9w87er987wer8

These are the UDID's. Use the date of the folder to figure out which is which device.

Apple it i sdifferent and i don't know the answer you will have to do a search. Good luck, and yes the level is the level of your farmer.