PDA

View Full Version : Newspaper Visit button and ad refresh problem

arikasi
09-11-13, 06:09 PM
When I browse the newspaper there are people with the Visit button where their item has been sold. I often click on these. The problem comes when the newspaper refreshes and NOT at the 30 minute timed interval. These people with Visit disappear and an item on sale pops up in their place (or the ads get shuffled up a bit)

A number of times now I have bought items without even seeing what because to me I was touching a Visit button at the instant the newspaper reshuffled.

Those Visit buttons need to disappear a few seconds before that ad gets removed and a new one put in its place to prevent this issue.

I am on IOS 6.1.3

arikasi
09-12-13, 09:42 AM
Does anyone else have the problem that when moving left and right through the newspaper you accidentally touch the ad next to the yellow arrows an purchase it?

Personally, it would be nice if those arrows were larger and further away from the ad.

meme1098
09-12-13, 10:01 AM
I tap very cautiously when viewing the newspaper. Maybe just view the visible page if you're having problems with unintentional purchases.

minidemon88
09-12-13, 10:18 AM
I've encountered countless of times whereby I tap on the wrong spot and accidentally bought some crops/items. Sometime it's funny how when you though you've bought something successfully but ended up visiting their farm instead through the visit button.

Items are sold in lighting speed. =.="

kooky panda
09-12-13, 10:20 AM
I think what may be happening when you open the newspaper, it will take a few seconds for your game to catch up with the servers so items you are seeing are old or have been removed or replaced.
When you open the newspaper, what a second before clicking anything to give it chance to refresh and show you the current items.

Yes.. I have bought items while switching pages! I agree, I have big fingers, and I would also like a bigger button there. I will pass this suggestion on.

minidemon88
09-12-13, 10:38 AM
@kooky: Something it's so hard to wait for the server to sync with my game when you find nice deal! XD *Faster finger get the best deal* Wahahah.. :p

arikasi
09-12-13, 10:44 AM
And it also happens when you sit with the newspaper open for a while watching for the deals. I'm not sure its solely due to synching issues.