PDA

View Full Version : Newbie questions about gifts

luna2cute
09-11-13, 04:23 PM
i just started farm story harvest edition and cant figure out where bifts go when i get them. Someone gave me a chicken and i dont know where it went. Help?

bbieprnc
09-11-13, 04:57 PM
All of your gifts go directly into your inventory. Tap on tools, Edit and on the left you will see an inventory tab. Tap on that and you will see your items - you can put trees and decorations into your inventory and take them back out. On the right side you will see two other icons - one is to sell items and one is to modify - turn around etc.

Just to let you know - the best are dog bowls, you can sell them for 400 coins and buy yourself several chickens or trees or anything else. Also people build sheds - and for one shed you will get 1000 XP - so you will level up faster.

Enjoy the game and good luck. Also for a lot of good information check out the following thread: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?16823-Get-Out-On-the-Farm-(FAQ-for-Beginners)

luna2cute
09-11-13, 10:27 PM
Thank you! For some reason i just couldnt figure that out and read and bunch of stuff and still couldnt find it. Thank you for the advice i am new to this one so its a bit more complex than the others i play. Who knew dog bowls were important, lol

Thanks!

My storm id is luna2cute if you need another neighbor.

Thanks again! :-)

bbieprnc
09-12-13, 04:28 PM
Thank you! For some reason i just couldnt figure that out and read and bunch of stuff and still couldnt find it. Thank you for the advice i am new to this one so its a bit more complex than the others i play. Who knew dog bowls were important, lol

Thanks!

My storm id is luna2cute if you need another neighbor.

Thanks again! :-)

You are welcome, pls ask away, we are here to help. And I understand - it is not easy to get answers and find the right thread. But very soon you'll be able to help others as well. Enjoy the game.

johncunliffe
10-29-13, 04:12 AM
Hi, also a newbie question, I keep getting sent things like tiles and wire. What do I do with them? Thks

bbieprnc
10-29-13, 05:32 AM
Hi, also a newbie question, I keep getting sent things like tiles and wire. What do I do with them? Thks

They are to build tool sheds. People send them or dog bowls. When you build sheds you progress level wise faster, as one shed you build gets you 1000XP and a lot of people prefer that. This way they can get to higher levels faster than just planting and collecting crop and expand their farms. I really never did that and always asked for dog bowls, which is second preferred choice for gifting, as you can sell one dog bowl for 400 coins, and buy trees, animals or decoration of your choice.

Hope it helped.

johncunliffe
10-29-13, 05:47 AM
Thks, next silly question.. How do I build a shed?

bbieprnc
10-29-13, 12:08 PM
Thks, next silly question.. How do I build a shed?

You are way too easy - OK, you tap on Tool icon - Store - Decoration and find tool shed, tap on tool shed and the menu will close. You will select one plot and place tool shed there. When you place it there a taped of area will appear - because the tool shed is constructable item. When you tap on it - a window will shop up with different part that are needed for that item and what you have and don't have. If you have everything in inventory you can build tool shed, if not it will show you option of requesting the item from your neighbors or purchasing material using gems. If you need to request material from neighbors - you select that option, list of your neighbors will show up. You select them and request parts. You can receive up to 20 gifts a day and 20 parts a day.

Hope it helped.