PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate Machine

CatsRule01
09-11-13, 07:53 AM
Hi. I'm trying to figure out what I need to craft items in the Chocolate Machine. I bought some cocoa trees thinking that I would need to harvest them as ingredients for the chocolate, but so far I'm still unable to make the chocolate. I hope you can help me out. Thanks!

minidemon88
09-11-13, 10:53 AM
For the chocolate machine.

Dark Chocolate: 3 Cocoa (Preparation: 1 Hr)
Milk Chocolate: 1 Cocoa, 1 Milk, 1 Sugar (Preparation: 1 Hr 30mins)
Orange Chocolate: 2 Cocoa, 2 Orange (Preparation: 2 Hr)

Check your silo to see if you've enough cocoa for the chocolate.

[S8] Regina
09-11-13, 10:59 AM
Ah, minidemon88 beat me to it! Thanks for the detailed info! :D
__________________________________________________ ______________________________

In the Chocolatier, you can Craft three items: Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate and Orange Chocolate.

To make:

Dark Chocolate: you need Cocoa Beans
Milk Chocolate: you need Cocoa Beans, Milk and White Sugar
Orange Chocolate: you need Cocoa Beans and Oranges

Please let us know if you run into any issues with Crafting these items in the Chocolatier. Thank you!

minidemon88
09-11-13, 11:45 AM
No problem IceePenguin! :o

CatsRule01
09-11-13, 11:53 AM
Thank you both for your replies. However, I do not have any cocoa, sugar or oranges. Please let me know where I can get them, and if they are harvested from trees, how long will it take before I can harvest them. I'm new to this game and really appreciate your help. Thanks again!

Ah, minidemon88 beat me to it! Thanks for the detailed info! :D
__________________________________________________ ______________________________

In the Chocolatier, you can Craft three items: Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate and Orange Chocolate.

To make:

Dark Chocolate: you need Cocoa Beans
Milk Chocolate: you need Cocoa Beans, Milk and White Sugar
Orange Chocolate: you need Cocoa Beans and Oranges

Please let us know if you run into any issues with Crafting these items in the Chocolatier. Thank you!