PDA

View Full Version : Will Arena Prize Dragons Become Their Own TYPE? Is this the new "Big Surpise?"

moostermine
09-10-13, 09:03 PM
Hey guys!
I'm excited now! We have a new idea to speculate on!
You remember " Someone" who always seemed to guess rather accurately on breeding combos and such?
Well, he has noticed a new trend in breeding and we would like your help figuring out if its true! Lets see if we can figure it out before it is officially announced!
First, check out the colors given for the dragons awarded as prizes in the Arena Tourneys.....

http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s593/moostermine/85df5db186c8dbee287ad8e9a8e1fdbd_zps7aa5cfff.jpg

Now, as you can see, Ethereal is listed as blue and white.
Well, " Someone" has heard that breeding Ethereal and Diamond is throwing Mist fails...That doesn't make sense, does it?
Unless, like when we were all plagued by a rash of island fails, certain dragons are being given a new hidden color....say tourney dragons are being given a hidden yellow....?
And....what was the reason for this happening with the gemstones? They were being made into their own element! And Breedable! And with their own Habitats!
So...want to help? It will be kinda tough to tell with Pheonix and Kaleido, but will you test it out with Ethereal and Yin Yang if you have a chance? See if they are throwing fails with yellow( or any other odd color that they shouldn't)? And post your results here!
It'll be fun if we have discovered something new without any hints from Team Lava!

(Btw! Lol! Anyone who hasn't guessed...."someone" is the Dragon Master himself....you guessed it! DragonTan1....lol)

yayacupcake
09-10-13, 09:20 PM
Seeing as how TL likes "giving" Android band-aid fixes, this is very plausible. Now we just need Quest dragons to throw some odd fails so we can get those too and we're "set" riiiiiiight?

dalexxx
09-10-13, 09:36 PM
a big yay if its coming to us androids ::3

moostermine
09-10-13, 09:36 PM
Seeing as how TL likes "giving" Android band-aid fixes, this is very plausible. Now we just need Quest dragons to throw some odd fails so we can get those too and we're "set" riiiiiiight?

That's exactly right!......Right?
And it would give all the players who never got a chance to win the tourney dragons a way to get them....that can only be good!....Right?

yayacupcake
09-10-13, 09:41 PM
a big yay if its coming to us androids ::3

Why have features when you can just breed the dragons tied to them?

dalexxx
09-10-13, 10:58 PM
Why have features when you can just breed the dragons tied to them?

like i said a big yay if it comes to use android users... could be another band aid fix but atleast a little parity on my opinion just like what they did on the gemstone dragies (breeding the dragies tied to them) ::3

DweebGirl
09-10-13, 11:12 PM
That would be wonderful. I hope they do it. If thats not the surpise then they should use the idea and do it for the next "big surprise". Would they do it though? Wouldnt that just make some people try less with the tournaments and therefore spend less gold? Idk. Im on android and would love these dragons even if we get a chance to breed them after iOS has 5 new tourney dragons and the are old news lol.

eye_of_the_world
09-10-13, 11:27 PM
That would be wonderful. I hope they do it. If thats not the surpise then they should use the idea and do it for the next "big surprise". Would they do it though? Wouldnt that just make some people try less with the tournaments and therefore spend less gold? Idk. Im on android and would love these dragons even if we get a chance to breed them after iOS has 5 new tourney dragons and the are old news lol.

I don't think that they will make them so we can breed for them, I think they will just give them their own habitats so we can have more space for other dragons. If this is true.... But it sounds like a good idea because gemstone habitats made us move other dragons around lol

Backf1ipper
09-11-13, 05:41 AM
There might be something going on with the breeding rules. I initially ruled it out as a potential error on my part.
Yesterday, when I was trying for Castle, with Royal (purple/yellow) & Mist (blue/yellow) I got a Poison! Where did the green element come from? Now we have colors merging (blue & yellow gives green)?

I can understand TL wants to provide ways to get these cool craftable dragons to Android users. But, adding these hidden (or merging or splitting) blue, green or yellow only makes breeding impossible for everyone. There's got to be an easier alternative!

At least, TL should warn us if they are experimenting with new rules so we can avoid these combinations if possible.

TheRickySilver
09-11-13, 07:43 AM

If there were a Rep system on the forum, that would have gotten you a +1. ;-)

[S8] Elsa
09-11-13, 11:07 AM
Your wizard is wrong about this one. Tournament Dragons are specially earned through the Tournament feature. If there were a surprise, I'd be the first to drop a hint. Closing this up so we don't give anyone the wrong idea or crush any dreams.

Also, breeding Ethereal and Diamond doesn't give Mist Dragons. If you suddenly find yourself in need of a barrel of Winter Dragons, though...