PDA

View Full Version : Problem in the artic

kwhales
09-10-13, 04:21 PM
Is anyone else having a problem with their artic islands. It seems that dragons in the nest are refreezing after applying flames to them.

Is this a known problem.

greygull
09-10-13, 04:27 PM
Did you fully unfreeze them? Or do you mean that the flames you used reset the egg, but you weren't given the flames back?

kwhales
09-10-13, 04:41 PM
The egg, ice crown, was already thawed out. But still in the nest. Then it refroze and asked for 100 flames to hatch it. (please note, this is not my island i am talkig about..I can't get ice queen for anything). this is a friends island who isn't on the forum. actually, two of my neighbors have this problem.

NouraMoh
09-10-13, 05:06 PM
Hey I just checked and my Ice Crown has thawed too!
It's my third Ice Crown and I kept it on the nest since its release. It used to have the word "Ready" on it but now it shows that I need another 75 flames to completely thaw it !
My other 2 eggs Yeti and Sabertooth still have the word "Ready" on them. So it's just Ice Crown being a pest for now!

kwhales
09-10-13, 05:41 PM
Ok now it seems that to unthaw or hatch the ice crown it takes 375 flames. It use to cost 300. Did TL freeze all the unlatch eggs to get the additional 75 flames?

FrozenTurtle
09-10-13, 06:48 PM
We've made several changes to Egg Warming amounts, among other things, in the Arctic Isles. If you had an Egg currently in your Frozen Nest (including those that were ready), the amount of Mystic Flames or Warming Sessions required may have changed.

Please remember to keep any feedback constructive. Thanks!

eye_of_the_world
09-10-13, 07:28 PM
We've made several changes to Egg Warming amounts, among other things, in the Arctic Isles. If you had an Egg currently in your Frozen Nest (including those that were ready), the amount of Mystic Flames or Warming Sessions required may have changed.

Please remember to keep any feedback constructive. Thanks!

What else has changed? Flames increased, new decorations and something else?

DragonRA7
09-10-13, 11:45 PM
Are you serious really blizzards are 120 instead of 90 if TL's goal was to make the isle more boring it worked 90 flames for blizzard was already annoying unless they made blizzards less common I may give up on the isle for awhile

kwhales
09-11-13, 03:00 AM
Are you serious really blizzards are 120 instead of 90 if TL's goal was to make the isle more boring it worked 90 flames for blizzard was already annoying unless they made blizzards less common I may give up on the isle for awhile

Mine was always 120. Maybe TL is just making all islands equal.

mrarfan
09-11-13, 08:38 AM
Mine was always 120. Maybe TL is just making all islands equal.

What do you mean by equal? The max for my brother's flames/parts is half than mine! =_=

sheardear
09-11-13, 11:44 AM
I can't believe this, put my egg on the nest 120 flames to defrost, thought I was getting a different dragon and what I got was another blizzard, that's 10 in a row now used to be 90 flames, I'm so bored about to give up in the arctic.

mymummy789
09-11-13, 11:47 AM

wish mine were only 120 flames. Mine went up from 180 to over 200 :( Got really excited thinking I had finally got something new................... but nope :( :(

dicontan
09-11-13, 11:22 PM
This arctic is a joke. I have been having issue on this isle since it started. The worst part, when I emailed TL about this, they say there was no issue even thou I sent them lots of screenshot. The egg on my isle doesn't hatch at all and it say I have 999,999.

eye_of_the_world
09-12-13, 03:21 AM
I can't believe this, put my egg on the nest 120 flames to defrost, thought I was getting a different dragon and what I got was another blizzard, that's 10 in a row now used to be 90 flames, I'm so bored about to give up in the arctic.

Only 10 blizzard in a row? Wait until you get about 30 in a row! No new dragon for ages I don't care what I get anymore because I know it's gonna be an ugly blizzard...