PDA

View Full Version : New island but can't access

kristanlh
09-10-13, 01:49 PM
There seems to be a new island (which would be levels 277 through 282) but I can't open it. Anyone else having this problem?

mlcan
09-10-13, 02:43 PM
Yes, I have been trying to open it for the last hour. Hopefully they will push it through again so that we can play it??

kooky panda
09-10-13, 02:46 PM
I will check on this.

FrozenTurtle
09-10-13, 04:19 PM
Please try deleting and reinstalling your app. It's possible the new Island did not fully download. Let me know if that fixes the issue for you!

mlcan
09-10-13, 07:19 PM
Won't deleting the app mean losing all my history? I do NOT want to take a chance on having to start all over again. You already know this is not a one person problem. Why not just push it through again?

kooky panda
09-10-13, 07:23 PM
Won't deleting the app mean losing all my history? I do NOT want to take a chance on having to start all over again. You already know this is not a one person problem. Why not just push it through again?
Your game progress is saved on Team Lava's server, not your device.
When you redownload the game from the app store all your progress will be there. I have done it tons of times! Your games are safe!

mlcan
09-10-13, 08:27 PM
Ok, I re- downloaded the game as you suggested, and all my data came back with it, thanks. But I still can't open the new island, even though I can play in the other ones. It didn't work

pctrkts
09-10-13, 09:32 PM
I finished level 276 on The Trapping Tree island and the next island downloaded today, and i can see that it is unlocked but it will not open to the puzzles. I tried deleting and reinstalling twice on my ipad. No Luck. Anybody else have this issue? Or is it just me.

FrozenTurtle
09-10-13, 10:49 PM
Thanks for checking! We're taking a look at it now.

**Moved to Bugs & Issues**

kristanlh
09-11-13, 06:41 AM
I didn't delete and reinstall, but the new island is opening for me today!

mlcan
09-11-13, 08:56 AM
It opened for me today, as well. Just tried it. Thanks

FrozenTurtle
09-11-13, 10:11 AM
I didn't delete and reinstall, but the new island is opening for me today!

Great! We added a fix last night that should resolve the issue for players who were experiencing it.