PDA

View Full Version : No more daily reward?

lizzyg23
09-10-13, 12:20 PM
I haven't gotten a daily reward on fashion story for months now. Likewise, I stopped getting them on bakery and restaurant at the same time. Did TL stop providing this or is there a bug?

tbray10
09-10-13, 12:36 PM
I too noticed today that I did not receive them either on RS and BS and was wondering the same thing.

lizzyg23
09-10-13, 01:17 PM
I too noticed today that I did not receive them either on RS and BS and was wondering the same thing.

Has it been going on for a while or did it just start today? I'm on android btw. How bout you?

greygull
09-10-13, 04:16 PM
You may not be receiving the pop up stating you received the daily bonus, but it should actually be there. Try writing down your total before the new day starts, then again after. There can be sync issue with the display, but the bonus is still rewarded.

lizzyg23
09-10-13, 08:22 PM
You may not be receiving the pop up stating you received the daily bonus, but it should actually be there. Try writing down your total before the new day starts, then again after. There can be sync issue with the display, but the bonus is still rewarded.

Thank you, I'll check that. If I'm not getting it at all, should I contact teamlava? And do you think they'll "back pay" me for all the daily rewards I've missed out on?

Lemmy_Poggy_3
09-10-13, 08:30 PM
Oh now I see.

greygull
09-10-13, 09:07 PM
Thank you, I'll check that. If I'm not getting it at all, should I contact teamlava? And do you think they'll "back pay" me for all the daily rewards I've missed out on?

You can contact them, but I doubt they'll be able to reimburse you.

I tracked all TL games on Android about this, a while back. I would take a screenshot every night, then one again in the morning. If I received the pop up, I took a screenshot of that as well. I think I did this for two weeks (12 games I think?), and put it all together. Every game did receive the bonus, though I didn't receive a pop up.

CottonFaery
09-11-13, 02:56 AM
Every game did receive the bonus, though I didn't receive a pop up.

Since I started playing FS (fall last year), I have never ever received a pop-up telling about a daily bonus. :( Did I get the bonus though or is it another thing that's for ios only?
Same goes for my bakery, but in dragon story I see those pop-ups.