PDA

View Full Version : Barn upgrade

Liloze
09-10-13, 10:45 AM
I was waiting for the paint to up grade got the shovel and got all the material I needed to up grade it from 95 capacity to the next level, I clickedup grade, and checked to see how much capacity I got, lo and behold, TeamLava took my stuff and GAVE ME NOTHING in return.

you know vefore starting new games, try to fix the bugs in other games, really! it is becoming TEDIOUS and ANNzoYING and NOT FUN AT ALL to have problems everyday for an Nth amount of times.

Let Alone that the game crashes everytime someone visit me, this one is to be deleted too.

Until now I tried every single one of your games, what is still hanging on is Castle Story, Restaurant, Home Design, the rest were thrown to the...

I am totally irritated and angry. your games are becoming an exercice in futility.

One thing I know for sure, no matter what new games you are going to try to make as goals inabove mentioned games, be sure I WiLl Not Try Them no matter how much gems you will give as rewards, not that it is much in the first place.

this Farm story is going to be deleted as well I am level 15 and honestly Imdo not care about it anymore, nothing is working !

A Very ANGRY Gamer.

[S8] Regina
09-10-13, 11:16 AM
Thanks for your report! Please force-close the game and restart it again to ensure the game properly updates. Please also check your Barn for your Materials! :)

Liloze
09-10-13, 11:30 AM
Thanks for your report! Please force-close the game and restart it again to ensure the game properly updates. Please also check your Barn for your Materials! :)

First of all thanks for the prompt reply.

Second, I did force closethe game 3 times no changes. besides I always force close my TL games while surfing between them, I neverrun more than one app at a time.

While playing I had some delays, ( chicken /processing ) I checked my materials and barn, it is up graded now, so thank You again for the prompt help and reply. 😃

Regards.

A Satisfied gamer, 😊