PDA

View Full Version : Diamond/Topaz = Island.. Can island dragon plz be REMOVED 😡😡😡😡

jesskiee
09-10-13, 06:55 AM
How annoying is this breeding.. Diamond plus Topaz just gave me an Island dragon.. Really TL ?? this breeding gemstone dragons thing is Pathetic.. Isn't it time the Island dragon disappeared :)

vozier
09-10-13, 09:42 AM
lol u discovered america my friend

[S8] Elsa
09-10-13, 10:34 AM
Thank you for your suggestions. I'll share this with the team.

drevo77
09-13-13, 11:38 AM
I wish he would vanish, dont think he would be missed, the poor Moomin look- a-like. Er, NOT! lol

mrarfan
09-13-13, 07:27 PM
Thank you for your suggestions. I'll share this with the team.

PonyRoar! Don't remove Island!
Just decrease the timer! 20Hours is just too long =_=
Make it 10Hours? Along with Magic pls!

jesskiee
09-18-13, 07:01 AM
PonyRoar! Don't remove Island!
Just decrease the timer! 20Hours is just too long =_=
Make it 10Hours? Along with Magic pls!

It's old n unwanted.. Remove it!!!!! :eek:

faeriedust
09-25-13, 07:15 AM

Yes off with its head!
But then they will probably just add a 24 hour green-blue dragon to replace it.

mrarfan
09-27-13, 07:04 AM

Yes off with its head!
But then they will probably just add a 24 hour green-blue dragon to replace it.

I change my mind! REMOVE IT PLEASE!

shinava
09-30-13, 03:47 PM
Please remove all the annoying old time dragons. Long term players are sick of getting fails with these. Like island, mindvolt,charm , coral, mist etc. I hate these dragons. Playing on a kindle these dragons are especially annoying. Especially since all we can do is visit, feed, breed, and wait for eggs to hatch. Eggs of dragons we do not want. I use to buy gold to speed up breeding times until I kept getting fails after fails with these unwanted creatures. I realized that buying gold was not benefical because once I used up my gold I was still left waiting with yet another fail to hatch. I am not buying anymore gold until these common fails are gone.

bloomingphoenix
11-01-13, 05:26 PM
I think that common dragons should have short incubation/hatching times. Yes, it's annoying getting Island, Mist,Coral, etc...but make their times like less than 5 hours, then maybe we wouldn't mind so much. I hate getting them too, but new people need the commons.

Praysing
11-17-13, 12:24 PM
MY suggestion is to make it possible to sell an unhatched egg. By using the Breeding Calculator for your breeding combos, you will sometimes know what the egg is that is incubating before it hatches.Once it is on the nest you know right then if you need it or want it. Why make you waste valuable time twice for an unwanted egg. I could sell the unwanted eggs right off the nest and get busy breeding again. Then I've only lost 10 hrs instead of 20; 16/32 etc.

metsfreek
11-18-13, 08:16 AM
Would rather they remove it and make Gemstone the new common at 12 hrs.

Lorgalis
11-18-13, 09:42 AM
Obviuosly those Suggestions are not bearing any fruits ...

wildhearts20
11-29-13, 03:42 PM
I don't think they should get rid of it, then there would no common dragon for blue and green. It would be nice if it wasn't 20 hours though. I think 12 or something would be plenty. Poison could be 13 and sunrise 16. Something like that.

hskonk
12-05-13, 09:53 PM
I'm so tired of the island dragon. Makes me want to avoid anything that involves blue and green and I need some of them.. At least make it way shorter than 20 hrs.

matchbox222
01-06-14, 05:36 PM
I don't think they should get rid of it, then there would no common dragon for blue and green. It would be nice if it wasn't 20 hours though. I think 12 or something would be plenty. Poison could be 13 and sunrise 16. Something like that.

I argree it's breeding time should decrease and if they got rid of it there would be no common Dragon for green+blue

pod5124cra
02-06-14, 10:25 AM
I totally agree drop the breeding and incubation times on these, it only needs to be a couple hours for each one. 20 hours is pathetic and boring.
We could use a second evolution and a second breeding temple as well.

DerrellRupe2
02-19-14, 03:21 PM
I too play on a kindle and hate waiting for fails and duplicates of what I already have. I wait for three days for land expands and pay a million each time i do. Can't get the spell shop or warp portal either. I have been driven nearly to frustration knowing other are able to at least craft the dragons they want and I don't even have the ability to get the spell shop. Truth is the Kindle screen is bigger and I can play longer with less eye strain. I wish TL would release more content for the kindle.

snuffles565
03-13-14, 11:25 AM
Honestly, the only thing wrong with the Island dragon is its hatching and breeding time.

WolfDPlasma
03-19-14, 10:03 AM
There's nothing wrong with the Island dragon save for its ridiculous breeding and hatching times. I would say don't remove it, but definitely turn those times down a notch to make them more bearable, as well as make it so that we can sell the eggs once they're bred.

rissah
03-28-14, 08:13 AM
I've said this before but at least replace the common dragons with new common dragons. The amount of Firestorms and Winter dragons I get, I hate seeing them.

Drachenia
03-28-14, 09:34 AM
So my opinion is that if enough green / blue there is, older dragon removed will. I presented firmly, there are Atlantis Blue / Green and island also. Otherwise we have nothing green / blue, island please do not remove. Slip time now 20 hours island reduced to 4 hours :D. Please TL