PDA

View Full Version : Game popup stole my gold!

14brokenmirrors
09-10-13, 01:09 AM
Hi, I have been saving my gold for a REALLY long time with a specific goal in mind. Just a few minutes ago, while collecting coins from my habitats, one of those darn annoying popups came up and instead of clicking the coins, I clicked the popup. I don't even know what it was. It closed immediately or so I thought, so I kept on collecting coins. Then suddenly another popup, and again I hit something I had no intention of hitting, and I now have a stupid egg I don't want that cost me 500 gold. I don't even know wth dragon it is, and I don't want it.

I would like the egg removed from my game, and the 500 gold returned to my account please. You really should have a confirmation popup for gold purchases.

Thanks

mrarfan
09-10-13, 01:13 AM
Hi, I have been saving my gold for a REALLY long time with a specific goal in mind. Just a few minutes ago, while collecting coins from my habitats, one of those darn annoying popups came up and instead of clicking the coins, I clicked the popup. I don't even know what it was. It closed immediately or so I thought, so I kept on collecting coins. Then suddenly another popup, and again I hit something I had no intention of hitting, and I now have a stupid egg I don't want that cost me 500 gold. I don't even know wth dragon it is, and I don't want it.

I would like the egg removed from my game, and the 500 gold returned to my account please. You really should have a confirmation popup for gold purchases.

Thanks

You should try Email support@teamlava.com

maguar
09-10-13, 03:46 AM
Sorry that this has happened to you. For this type of issue you will need to email support@teamlava.com.