PDA

View Full Version : Farm Story Fall Harvest

bufffarm
09-09-13, 07:04 PM
I have downloaded FS Fall Harvest. If I uninstall my original FS will Fall Harvest still be there so I can make Fall Harvest my only FS game?

CuteTali
09-09-13, 08:28 PM
Yes, your game is saved on TL servers, so even if you deleted both and reinstalled you'll still have your farm back when you reinstall.

bufffarm
09-09-13, 09:05 PM
Ok thank you..I thought it would be.

bbieprnc
09-10-13, 05:21 AM
Ok thank you..I thought it would be.
But since you've already downloaded the Fall Harvest and played it I don't think you will get your gems. I believe it is only for your first download.

bbieprnc
09-10-13, 05:22 AM
I have downloaded FS Fall Harvest. If I uninstall my original FS will Fall Harvest still be there so I can make Fall Harvest my only FS game?

Or you can keep both but only play from your Fall Harvest. I still have the version for Mother's day too.

bufffarm
09-10-13, 06:53 AM
Or you can keep both but only play from your Fall Harvest. I still have the version for Mother's day too.

The only reason I'd delete the original is they take up so much memory on my tablet.

bbieprnc
09-10-13, 07:26 AM
The only reason I'd delete the original is they take up so much memory on my tablet.

That is true, they are good size ... as long as you are not quitting on me!!! :-)

bufffarm
09-10-13, 08:03 AM
That is true, they are good size ... as long as you are not quitting on me!!! :-)

Oh No No No!! I wouldn't quit til they pry my tablet from my cold...well u get the idea :) made too many friends here.

bbieprnc
09-10-13, 04:34 PM
Oh No No No!! I wouldn't quit til they pry my tablet from my cold...well u get the idea :) made too many friends here.

Hmm, sadly I can totally understand your feeling ... but just checking - I would have to find you if you ever did!!

kooky panda
09-10-13, 07:02 PM

Since your games are saved on Team Lava's servers you can delete the extra versions you are not currently playing.
If you want to go back to one of the other versions you can reinstall it from the app store .