PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated

Sukiesue
01-03-11, 05:16 PM
Help!!!!! My customers are stuck at the door and won't enter the bakery. Food is spoiling and I'm losing money. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but nothing works.. HELP

Unregistered
01-03-11, 05:30 PM
Is there anything blocking their access into the bakery? Why do you have food spoiling? If you move it to a counter it will not spoil. If you want, put your Storm ID and I will go check it out.

Unregistered
01-04-11, 04:03 PM
thank you . my id is shashooby. customers come in and are able to tip but when i am on my home screen everyone is stuck at the door. let me know if you can see that.

Unregistered
01-05-11, 08:34 AM
I added you and went to your bakery. Customers are entering and getting food. You need to clean off your tips from your neighbors. Customers don't tip, they pay for their order. What I do see is food is spoiling on your ovens and mixers because they have not been moved to a counter. You have cooked things that cannot be merged into what is already existing on the counters. You need to add more counters for that food to be placed. Right now the food is spoiled, so you need to throw that food in the trash. If you tap on it a pop up box will ask you if you want to spend gems to "revive the food" or throw it away. Throw it away, it is not worth paying gems for. If you can't afford a few new counters right now, then make the same foods so they can be dropped into a counter of like items. Hope this helps. Accept my invite and if you have more questions, I'll try to help.

Unregistered
01-08-11, 09:53 AM
My door is also having the same problem, people coming in, then leaving straight away with a sad face, nothing is blocking the door. When I was redesigning the room I did place a table by the door for a few minutes, then moved it out the way, would this have anything to do with it? My I'D is salsplace2.

Unregistered
01-08-11, 09:55 AM
Forgot to say, mine is stuck on restaurant story! Salsplace2

Big Buns
01-08-11, 09:59 AM
I have plenty of food waiting for customers but none are coming through the door and the door is not blocked.......any ideas????

Unregistered
01-08-11, 10:02 AM
Forgot to say, mine is stuck on restaurant story! Salsplace2

Added you and from what i can see.. not even a single customer is coming in.. hmm you might need to check for and update or so..

Unregistered
01-08-11, 10:25 AM
Added you and from what i can see.. not even a single customer is coming in.. hmm you might need to check for and update or so..

All updates are done, any other advice welcome!

Unregistered
01-09-11, 02:23 PM
Are you still having the same problem? I was having that problem yesterday. I'm redesigning and block the door after i'm done I unblock the door and for some reason the customers is stuck at the door. I finally figure it out after I was about to sleep. I was blocking the REGISTER!!! Stupid really... Check to see if something is blocking your register like mine I put stuff toy on front of it...  I f that doesn't fix your problem then I don't know what else is causing it. Please add me crescent_moon.