PDA

View Full Version : Newspaper Ads

pipipooh1977
09-09-13, 03:57 PM
Does the newspaper automatically post your sales or do I have to do it? It says it will take 8 hrs for me to promote a item...or spend 10 gems to speed it up. Does this mean it will be 8 hrs till the paper will even put my things in up for sale? This to me is a ridiculous time to wait....in another popular Facebook farm game very similar to this one ( I'm sure you know which one I'm talking about) it only takes 26 mins then you can manually put your items up for sale. TL you really need to change the time...8 hrs is way too long! I need to move my stuff faster. :mad:

sunkalito
09-09-13, 03:58 PM
Agreed!

pipipooh1977
09-09-13, 04:01 PM
Does the newspaper automatically post your sales or do I have to do it? It says it will take 8 hrs for me to promote a item...or spend 10 gems to speed it up. Does this mean it will be 8 hrs till the paper will even put my things in up for sale? This to me is a ridiculous time to wait....in another popular Facebook farm game very similar to this one ( I'm sure you know which one I'm talking about) it only takes 26 mins then you can manually put your items up for sale. TL you really need to change the time...8 hrs is way too long! I need to move my stuff faster. :mad:

Maybe I'm looking at it wrong...is it 8 mins??????? Hmmmm, it seems to be taking an long time to count down. Seems longer than 8 mins.

pipipooh1977
09-09-13, 04:03 PM
Maybe I'm looking at it wrong...is it 8 mins??????? Hmmmm, it seems to be taking an long time to count down. Seems longer than 8 mins.

No....it's 8 hrs.....grrrrrrrr! :mad: Geez this is so stupid!

glimmergate
09-09-13, 04:08 PM
Even if you don't promote, your items will still get listed in others' newspapers - Promotion will help your items to sell faster, though!

pipipooh1977
09-09-13, 04:13 PM
Even if you don't promote, your items will still get listed in others' newspapers - Promotion will help your items to sell faster, though!

Ok, I was hoping that paper did it for me. Thx, for replying.

09-09-13, 04:30 PM
It doesn't take time for your hours to to into promotion. I've had things sell in a couple minutes by time ive listed it. And I always sell at the max. If items aren't sold within a certain amount of time, Stormie now comes along and takes it off of yours hands.

I've never discarded an item because even if its just simple chocolate, those things took time to make.

meme1098
09-09-13, 05:25 PM
My promotion timer is for 10 hours. That's not right if someone else has an 8 hour timer. What the heck?

sunkalito
09-09-13, 11:29 PM
I always tend to have some pretty cool discounts on my products. :p