PDA

View Full Version : Unable to gift?

yumitsukomi
09-09-13, 01:40 PM
Hello!

I am used to other Team Lava games, just started on Farm Story 2 and a bit puzzled at inability to gift new or old neighbours.
There is no 'gift' button in neighbours list or in botto right corner when visiting neighbour for the first time (or first time that day). The last few times that I have seen a gift button when visiting neighbour, I got the message 'already gifted or your neighbour has received max number of gift'.
What's going on?
Is there a max number of gifts that one can send on a daily basis in Farm Story 2? Am I missing something?

Thanks for the reply

[S8] Regina
09-09-13, 02:12 PM
The maximum number of Gifts that players can send in a day is 3. You can select up to three neighbors; if you selected more than three, the game will choose three random neighbors to Gift to.

wealthyrich
09-09-13, 05:06 PM
How many ppl can u gift? Like cs, 3?

yumitsukomi
09-09-13, 05:42 PM
Wow, that sucks!
Compared to any other TL game that I have played before, that's a serious disadvantage. Obviously it would make the game a lot more difficult to lay, forcing people to spend more money. I guess you guys are getting greedy. Never a good marketing move but it's your call!

[S8] Regina
09-09-13, 05:46 PM
You can gift 3 neighbors, and if you selected more than 3, the game will choose neighbors at random.

yumitsukomi
09-09-13, 05:50 PM
I asked the same question under the bugs section and guess what? You can only gift 3 people per day. Add to they the fact that in Farm Story 2 you can't request items from neighbours or even choose the gift you send to other people and you get a 'free to play' game that is now impossible to play for free. Storm8 and Team Lava have got very greedy!
My guess is that the game is not going to be as popular as previous ones, where you could send every neighbour one gift a day and even choose which gift so you could really help people.
For my part, I was always happy to spend a few bucks on gems in other games, not necessarily because I needed them but because I thought the hours I got out of the app were worth it and the developers deserved my support. Now that I'm feeling my arm being twisted, no way. I won't buy a single gem and if I get stuck, the app gets deleted.

tommiecarrol
10-10-13, 04:16 PM
I asked the same question under the bugs section and guess what? You can only gift 3 people per day. Add to they the fact that in Farm Story 2 you can't request items from neighbours or even choose the gift you send to other people and you get a 'free to play' game that is now impossible to play for free. Storm8 and Team Lava have got very greedy!
My guess is that the game is not going to be as popular as previous ones, where you could send every neighbour one gift a day and even choose which gift so you could really help people.
For my part, I was always happy to spend a few bucks on gems in other games, not necessarily because I needed them but because I thought the hours I got out of the app were worth it and the developers deserved my support. Now that I'm feeling my arm being twisted, no way. I won't buy a single gem and if I get stuck, the app gets deleted.

I completely agree:)

nicola211982
08-14-14, 01:14 PM
I know this is an old thread but I have recently started playing this on Android and the gift thing puzzles me too. Is this going to be changed our are there any plans to increase the gift limit?

[S8] Regina
08-15-14, 12:04 PM
I know this is an old thread but I have recently started playing this on Android and the gift thing puzzles me too. Is this going to be changed our are there any plans to increase the gift limit?

Currently, you can only gift 3 neighbors. If you pick more than 3, the game will choose randomly for you.

Army8184
10-19-14, 05:29 AM
When you accept a gift from your neighbor, where does it go?

kitte85
10-19-14, 02:33 PM
When you accept a gift from your neighbor, where does it go?

That depends on what the gift is. If it's coins, it'll add into your total. If crops (like wheat), it'll go into your silo. If something like milk or paint or animal feed, it'll show up in your barn. :)

Army8184
10-19-14, 02:59 PM
Is there somewhere you go to send gifts to your neighbors?

kitte85
10-19-14, 03:32 PM
When you visit a neighbor's farm, click on the gift box icon near the bottom right of the screen to send a gift.

I already sent my three today so I can't get a screenshot, but I think the box is purple. :)

Army8184
10-19-14, 04:00 PM
Okay thank you!

NYM9CX
10-28-14, 02:09 AM
Stormie buys all shop items if not sold in 2-3 days.
Would like to donate more gifts to neighbors; in your shop, items that aren't selling instead of discard button change button to neighbor gift. This way you could give more that three gifts a day. Especially when you have 200+ neighbors and can't give back to them. But receiving way more that the three gifts a day giving limit. I would like to return gifts to everyone that gifts me a day. The system can still randomly select the donated gift that has been added from your shop, and decide which item goes to neighbors according to their level, and yes staying with giving one gift per farm a day from your shop. This would be good especially during events.

ID: NYM9CX Farm Name: Bebe

GramGram2
07-25-15, 04:36 PM
When you visit a neighbor's farm, click on the gift box icon near the bottom right of the screen to send a gift.

I already sent my three today so I can't get a screenshot, but I think the box is purple. :)

My gifting doesn't work the way the game guide states. I don't have a gift button icon on my neighbors pages. I get lots of gifts and once in a while a list pops up asking me who I want to gift, but not every day. It seems like all the gifts that I've received are "stuck" in a queue. Am I correct in assuming something is wrong with my game?