PDA

View Full Version : Kitchen

snlps
09-09-13, 12:32 PM
How come the dishes aren't made simultaneously? Why is it that If you have 3 open slots, only one is cooking and the other ones are just waiting. I just started playing yesterday.

meme1098
09-09-13, 01:01 PM
I don't like that either. It's line you can only do one recipe at a time no matter how many slots you have. I made the mistake today if ordering something that takes an hour first and then the shorter times after it. Doesn't make a lot of sense at all. All recipe slots should be cooking simultaneously like you said.

snlps
09-09-13, 01:11 PM
I don't like that either. It's line you can only do one recipe at a time no matter how many slots you have. I made the mistake today if ordering something that takes an hour first and then the shorter times after it. Doesn't make a lot of sense at all. All recipe slots should be cooking simultaneously like you said.

Yea it doesn't make sense at all why would you even waste supplies to get more slots. They just sit and wait in a queue. I hope they change this. I'm on iOS and it just became available a few days, so hopefully they plan to improve things.

mamareader02
09-09-13, 01:12 PM
I completely agree,and the times you need for deliveries change so quick,you might have to wait hours to get one delivery out,and then ,as my luck is,no parts come back

kooky panda
09-09-13, 01:18 PM
Yea it doesn't make sense at all why would you even waste supplies to get more slots. They just sit and wait in a queue. I hope they change this. I'm on iOS and it just became available a few days, so hopefully they plan to improve things.
I bought a few extra slots mainly for overnight. Before I go to bed I fill up all my slots, and I also cancel all pending orders. In the morning, I can collect all the food, and the orders seem to match up with the food I have going overnight.
I usually can fill at least 4 orders one after another in the morning.
The extra slots are also good when I am away from the game for a few hours.

[S8] Regina
09-09-13, 01:26 PM
Dishes and other products will not produce simultaneously, however, the extra slots are good for lining up several products. After one product is done, the next item in the queue will start automatically. That way, you can have several buildings make many things, so the next time you collect, you can collect numerous items.