PDA

View Full Version : Can parts be requested on Farm2?

diehardpat
09-09-13, 03:08 AM
Can parts be requested?

sunkalito
09-09-13, 05:29 AM
That would be super useful so I bet they can't. I actually had to buy capacity for my barn otherwise my game was just STUCK. No idea how i did that, but 8gems down the drain. Not cool.

[S8] Regina
09-09-13, 10:40 AM
At this time, parts cannot be requested from neighbors. You can find parts for sale in the Shops or by completing deliveries.

meme1098
09-09-13, 11:29 AM
I've gotten parts by clearing shrubs. 2 hammers and a screw so far.

sunkalito
09-09-13, 02:59 PM
I've gotten parts by clearing shrubs. 2 hammers and a screw so far.

But i can't get any items to clear shrubs! I only had a shovel and a saw or whatever, and never got any more. Only maps and the other thing for expansions, but i never seem to get expansion permits so it's not really all that good. -.-

aileeniweeni
09-09-13, 03:26 PM
But i can't get any items to clear shrubs! I only had a shovel and a saw or whatever, and never got any more. Only maps and the other thing for expansions, but i never seem to get expansion permits so it's not really all that good. -.-

i've been waiting for a plank (for forever) from deliveries but never got one. Luckily i found someone that was selling two and i wiped out my money and bought them straight away! So you should start visiting neighbors and the community to find parts that you need. Hopefully they're selling it for the right price ;)