PDA

View Full Version : Fishing?

mikado86
09-08-13, 10:19 PM
How does fishing works? as in, what is the rarest thing I can catch in there, I got a bass, a catfish and anchovy, I heard you can also catch paint?, anyways experiences in catching other things or opinions on what is the rarest? thanks!

FrozenTurtle
09-09-13, 11:22 AM
**Moved to Discussions**

You can catch Paint! It helps keep the Pond clean from those nasty polluters! :)

mamareader02
09-10-13, 08:45 AM
What use are the fish for?

sunkalito
09-10-13, 09:37 AM
**Moved to Discussions**

You can catch Paint! It helps keep the Pond clean from those nasty polluters! :)

OMG! I wish i could get paint now ;___;

minidemon88
09-10-13, 10:48 AM
What use are the fish for?

For delivery order and making things on the machines. :)

Mylly2
09-10-13, 11:08 PM
I've even caught gems, it's one of my favourite pastimes, fishing in my pond.

I only use the dough bait to fish, the other two baits are made for orders and to sell in my side shop.

dri22
09-11-13, 07:18 AM
I just expanded to the pond and I'm still figuring out how it works... Like, how often do the fishes appear? Is it random or have a time interval?

minidemon88
09-11-13, 10:38 AM
I just expanded to the pond and I'm still figuring out how it works... Like, how often do the fishes appear? Is it random or have a time interval?

I'd said there's a time interval. Though I'm not sure how long does each interval takes. But even if you done fishing out during each interval, you can still continue to fish. As long you've enough fish baits. XD I love fishing when there's nothing to do. Do note that there's also chances whereby you won't catch anything. :p

dri22
09-11-13, 11:45 AM
Hmmm, I see. Then we may catch something even when there is "nothing" in the pond!

Mylly2
09-11-13, 05:12 PM
Hmmm, I see. Then we may catch something even when there is "nothing" in the pond!

That's right, you can fish at anytime, you don't need to wait until the fish are circling.

mamareader02
09-11-13, 06:40 PM
I'm still too low in level to use my fishies ,so I've been selling them for decent cash(I price fair,at least 5 below value),but I won't sell the few bass I've caught due to reading on forum that they're hard to come by

Anyuszko
09-12-13, 03:40 AM
Can someone tell me what lvl needs to expand to the fishing lake (or what is it)?

patisu
09-12-13, 09:50 AM
Is there somewhere that tells you things like bass are rare and what machines do what with which fish?

minidemon88
09-12-13, 10:25 AM
Is there somewhere that tells you things like bass are rare and what machines do what with which fish?

Unfortunately, there's currently no guide about fishing on the forum. And bass is indeed rare in the fishing pool.

dogs456
09-14-13, 05:22 PM
What can you do with the fish from the pond? I just sell them. Will I need them for anything?

kooky panda
09-14-13, 07:22 PM
Hey I got a brick from my pond today!!

kooky panda
09-14-13, 07:24 PM
What can you do with the fish from the pond? I just sell them. Will I need them for anything?

Once you reach level 19 you will be able to use your fishies.

For delivery order and making things on the machines. :)

meme1098
09-14-13, 07:53 PM
This Kooky. I'll hang onto mine then.

ghjvcucjb
09-14-13, 08:04 PM
Once you reach level 19 you will be able to use your fishies.

Kooky, when I see fish in the market it says locked until level 21.

meme1098
09-14-13, 08:38 PM
When I see them in the market, it says 19. Why the difference? Doesn't make sense.

ghjvcucjb
09-14-13, 08:41 PM
When I see them in the market, it says 19. Why the difference? Doesn't make sense.

Hmmmm? Not sure but one of my nbrs pointed it out to me and I checked and she was right it says level 21. Which is funny because I can fish and sell my fish now, but I can't buy them from someone else until level 21. Lol

ghjvcucjb
09-14-13, 08:44 PM
Ok I just figured it out! I found someone selling both Bass and Anchovy. The Bass is locked until level 21 and the Anchovy is locked until level 19.

meme1098
09-14-13, 08:58 PM
My game shows bass at level 22, catfish at level 21 and anchovy at level 19. Ah well, it'll take me awhile, probably a couple of months, to get to those and don't know if I'll be playing that much longer anyway.

lolzillaz
09-15-13, 12:03 AM
I just got a hammer from the pond! Fishing is handy! Pun intended. :p

leanel14
10-11-13, 05:49 AM
Hey guys I catch a wood with the bait in the pond, whats next? Old shoes, can, old underwear hehehehe. I wish I can get tools also hahahaha

Rockinkitten
10-13-13, 08:48 AM
Has anyone worked out how long you have to wait for another hotspot?

leanel14
10-14-13, 06:49 AM
**Moved to Discussions**

I catch wood in the pond, what next old shoes? Hehehe

lucyokie
10-14-13, 09:42 AM
My experience with fishing is that hotspots don't make much difference. I catch about the same ratio of anchovies, bass, catfish and msc., wherever I cast. I have caught screws, bricks etc. no underwear so far.

Regarding the types of bait, if I cast, say 6 of the anchovy or the pepper/meat bait in one sitting, I catch about the same ratio as I do with dough bait. But, I've noticed when I'm trying to fill an order and just cast one of those occasionally, it's almost 100% I'll catch catfish with anchovy bait, and bass with the pepper/meat bait.

Rockinkitten
10-18-13, 02:56 AM
You're right, the hotspots don't seem to make much difference. Sometimes I'll catch two fish but lately I haven't had anything exciting. I did get a pot of paint sometime last week.

Alasala
10-20-13, 01:20 AM
I am wondering if the different baits affect the chance of getting rarer items? I generally just use dough bait as it's the easiest and find the majority of catches are anchovies, but can catch pretty much anything else although quite a bit rarer. I've also noticed on the odd times I have used better bait I can catch 2 fish at the same time, but I haven't fished with those baits enough to determine whether the rate of rare catches improves.

Has anyone experimented?