PDA

View Full Version : Challenge game disappeared

arikasi
09-08-13, 03:56 PM
I was checking all of my games this morning, Pet shop story and Castle story had a challenge game, that unfortunately I can't recall the name of, as I was going to go back and check it out after checking on DS. When I went back the game icon which had been in the bottom left of the screen had disappeared :(

Did anyone else get a challenge game this weekend and know what it was? Wondering why this happened.

igames4me
09-08-13, 04:07 PM
Was it farm story 2? I got in the weekend the dissapeared for a day or 2 and just a while ago I got it again

Wait a day to see if you get it back if not download the game and you should get credit on the games it popped up

journeysmom
09-08-13, 04:52 PM
I recently got Farm Story 2, but immediately downloaded it and played far enough for it to register (just recognize that the game exists). I find it a bit confusing, but it cold be a fun game!!!

arikasi
09-08-13, 08:54 PM
Perfect! Thank you both it was Farm Story 2. No reward for downloading it but now the normal get to Level X quest has appeared.

mikado86
09-08-13, 09:25 PM
I wish they could implement the "trade" feature from farm story 2 in castle story, then again I dont need gold nowadays so it will be useless for the most part of me but at least I could sell some dragon eggs

wassupbaby
09-09-13, 03:14 AM
I wish they could implement the "trade" feature from farm story 2 in castle story, then again I dont need gold nowadays so it will be useless for the most part of me but at least I could sell some dragon eggs

actually, the trade thing is from cs , they just change it a little for fs2.

claver1
09-09-13, 06:46 AM
I didnt got got the quest for installing farm story 2, did get it in restaurant story... but i want gems @ castle story :( !!!

mikado86
09-09-13, 08:01 AM
actually, the trade thing is from cs , they just change it a little for fs2.

Do you mean the Market place? if so then by "a little" you mean a whole lot, CS trade is not with another players, its with fixed things for tickets, In fact its not trade at all, its pretty much crafting because it still has that distinct CS "random item" drop most of the time, what I meant is something to start doing in game economy, selling things I dont need or are overflown and buying things I need/want

wassupbaby
09-09-13, 05:02 PM
No i meant the Exchange building where you trade some items for gems, energy , permits, blocks and beams etc . I see what you meant now, the market where you can buy from other players. But i'm not sure if it's a good move for FS2 because let's say i have 2 devices and i only want to focus on 1, so on the second device i sell all the goods to my main acc with cheap prices and it would ruin the game. I mean , the idea itself is good but there're always people who try to take advantages of the game so ....

jimboser
09-10-13, 02:03 PM
The Market Place in FS2 is a nice improvement, but definitely more limited than what I had suggested for CS a few times. My big problem with the way it works in FS2 is that you see each player's market separately, there is no easy way to find what you are looking for. For example, say you needed 5 eggs, you might visit a few Markets, find 1 egg here, 2 there, none in 6 others, all different prices. Imagine having to drive all over the city where you lived just to pick up half a dozen eggs, then start all over again because you need 3 milks, a tomato, etc.

Just lump all the markets into one, big jumbo global players market, and call it a day.

I just need to hit level 15, and I'm done with this one. Graphics are very nice, though, very well done.

mikado86
09-10-13, 04:48 PM
The Market Place in FS2 is a nice improvement, but definitely more limited than what I had suggested for CS a few times. My big problem with the way it works in FS2 is that you see each player's market separately, there is no easy way to find what you are looking for. For example, say you needed 5 eggs, you might visit a few Markets, find 1 egg here, 2 there, none in 6 others, all different prices. Imagine having to drive all over the city where you lived just to pick up half a dozen eggs, then start all over again because you need 3 milks, a tomato, etc.

Just lump all the markets into one, big jumbo global players market, and call it a day.

I just need to hit level 15, and I'm done with this one. Graphics are very nice, though, very well done.

Hey man... when god gives you lemons...

I never said It was perfect, I just said it was better than nothing

journeysmom
09-10-13, 05:11 PM
I just started FS2, and do appreciate the marketplace (or whatever the name is). I certainly do buy items I need currently, and hope to get to a point where I can offer the premium items (for expansion, or tools to clear land) soon.

Wish CS had something similar!

bowlfullofcherries
09-10-13, 06:08 PM
I think the side shop is very realistic. Sure it'd be easier if we could find just what we wanted when we needed it but reality isn't like that. It's like a penny pincher section in the newspaper. Sometimes there are some awesome surprises in those things.

jimboser
09-11-13, 06:50 AM
I think the side shop is very realistic. Sure it'd be easier if we could find just what we wanted when we needed it but reality isn't like that. It's like a penny pincher section in the newspaper. Sometimes there are some awesome surprises in those things.

Newspaper? Who reads newspapers anymore when we have Google and Amazon and **** to find exactly what we need? Of course, there's the shipping delay, but it's a balance.

kooky panda
09-11-13, 10:06 AM
I was checking all of my games this morning, Pet shop story and Castle story had a challenge game, that unfortunately I can't recall the name of, as I was going to go back and check it out after checking on DS. When I went back the game icon which had been in the bottom left of the screen had disappeared :(

Did anyone else get a challenge game this weekend and know what it was? Wondering why this happened.

Perfect! Thank you both it was Farm Story 2. No reward for downloading it but now the normal get to Level X quest has appeared.

Oh good, looks like you got it!