PDA

View Full Version : I cant feed cow and hens

YSR_bahman
09-08-13, 11:37 AM
I cant feed them although i have lots of their food???!!!
I cants click the feed button ????!!!!

FrozenTurtle
09-08-13, 11:49 AM
You can only feed them when they are hungry. (Laying on the ground). If they are standing up or walking around, they have already eaten and you have to wait to collect from them. If they are bouncing around, they are ready to collect.

BadGirl2k9
10-19-14, 07:51 AM
I cant feed them although i have lots of their food???!!!
I cants click the feed button ????!!!!

Im having the same problem.

BadGirl2k9
10-19-14, 07:56 AM
You can only feed them when they are hungry. (Laying on the ground). If they are standing up or walking around, they have already eaten and you have to wait to collect from them. If they are bouncing around, they are ready to collect.

They havent lied down in 3 days, never since iv had them actually. They are always stood up and bouncing, but when i click on them, nothing happens. Iv plenty of feed for them, same with the chickens, iv never been able to collect milk or eggs so i cant send out orders and now my barn and silo are full so i cant harvest crops, i cant craft anything, why cant i collect from them? This has been the case ever since iv had the cows and chickens, over 3 days to be exact. How can i play this game if i cant do this? Im at a total stand still, i cant do anything, why cant i collect from them? Im seriously considering uninstalling the game as i cant do anything in it because of the problem with the cows and chickens

Nastylilhobbits
10-19-14, 08:40 AM
Have you swiped the bucket over them?

GameOfFarms
10-19-14, 01:16 PM
They havent lied down in 3 days, never since iv had them actually. They are always stood up and bouncing, but when i click on them, nothing happens. Iv plenty of feed for them, same with the chickens, iv never been able to collect milk or eggs so i cant send out orders and now my barn and silo are full so i cant harvest crops, i cant craft anything, why cant i collect from them? This has been the case ever since iv had the cows and chickens, over 3 days to be exact. How can i play this game if i cant do this? Im at a total stand still, i cant do anything, why cant i collect from them? Im seriously considering uninstalling the game as i cant do anything in it because of the problem with the cows and chickens

When your animals are jumping around it means it's time to collect. To collect from animals use the bucket to swipe over them. Once you've done that they will lie down. Click on your animal/pen and use the animal feed to feed them. They will then stand up ne start walking around :)