PDA

View Full Version : Crafting question

carleeclub
09-08-13, 12:51 AM
I am new to this game, but dont understand why I cant craft items in the feed mill or kitchen as often as I would like to. They will both be empty, yet it wont let me add anything to craft.
I have the items needed, but it just doesnt work.
What am I missing?

minidemon88
09-08-13, 01:48 AM
Try restarting your game. Otherwise, check to see if the amount of items needed is correct.

carleeclub
09-08-13, 05:13 PM
Thank you for your response.
Ive restarted and have plenty of supplies to craft items, yet I am still unable to do so.
Any other ideas??

greygull
09-08-13, 05:23 PM
Can you post a screenshot? Sometimes another set of eyes can be helpful.

smtowm831
09-09-13, 03:18 AM
I have the same problem, very frustrating. When you go to craft, the items are shown on the bottom left of the screen and you can't do anything. Sometimes going away for a half hour and then returning works.

friscosharkboy
09-09-13, 07:08 AM
This is the same problem I am having. Quitting the game and restarting works, but it gets annoying every five minutes.

I have the same problem, very frustrating. When you go to craft, the items are shown on the bottom left of the screen and you can't do anything. Sometimes going away for a half hour and then returning works.

[S8] Regina
09-09-13, 12:23 PM
Thank you all for the reports! We have investigated this issue, and players using OS below 6.0 should upgrade their OS. If you are unable to upgrade, force-closing the app is a temporary workaround. Be on the lookout for a fix in a future update!

Callie1974
09-10-13, 06:56 PM
I started this game a couple of days ago and thought the inability to craft was an energy cap or something like that. If I left the game for a half hour or so it would work again. Have resorted to buying feed for my seemingly lifeless cows and chickens. Will try force closing, otherwise will just hang on to Level 11 to get the gems for my other TL games and hope an update comes soon.

rosewaterlily
09-10-13, 07:41 PM
My device only supports iOS5 and I have to force close and restart ever so often so that the crafting options are available.

Ange1684
09-11-13, 12:08 AM
I'm having the same issue with the items going down to the bottom left. It seems to happen if I collect from my animals or send an order or check the newspaper. It's very annoying.

ggfdddgh
09-13-13, 08:36 AM
My device only supports iOS5 and I have to force close and restart ever so often so that the crafting options are available.

me too. it's driving me nuts!

carriee67
09-13-13, 06:05 PM
I can't SeeM To Find The CRafting Builing, Looked In Buildings But Couldnt Find It. Do I Need To Complete A Goal Before I Can Get One Or Something? Where Do I FindiIt?