PDA

View Full Version : Norman, Food disappearing again! Please acknowledge!

Unregistered
01-03-11, 03:22 PM
For everyone who is having this issue, please list your phone or ipod/ipad device, Operating System and version of Bakery Story you are using. I am not having this problem, but the info is:

Iphone 4 OS 4.2.1
Bakery Story v. 1.0.4

Unregistered
01-03-11, 06:01 PM
For everyone who is having this issue, please list your phone or ipod/ipad device, Operating System and version of Bakery Story you are using. I am not having this problem, but the info is:

Iphone 4 OS 4.2.1
Bakery Story v. 1.0.4

Same here.. it is happening sporadically though.. maybe 6 times in the last week (which is too much as it is)
IPhone 4.2.1
Bakery v 1.0.4

Notifications are not working either.

Isis
01-03-11, 10:57 PM
IPhone3G 4.0.1

Bakery story 1.0.4

Isis
01-03-11, 11:18 PM
I'm not exactly sure wat to do about it, but this problem actually startedlast week--couple of days after dL ing the App. My cakes and pies would disappear after I was booted out of the app trying to go to messages or open new recipes. Thought it might just be a glitch cause it was so new. Anyway, I got this idea to do some major decorating and baking this holiday weekend and have a grand opening tonight before I go to bed. I've been playing nothing but this game since Thursday evening and about two hours ago, I open shop and the customers all seem happy bc my hearts are at 100. I get booted again and come back expecting to see at least 5,000 in profit... EVERY counter in my bakery is empty. OMG!!! No joke!! 345,740 dollars worth of baked goods--GONE in less that 5 minutes. I can't go back to that game after that. And I was so addicted.

hedrinja
01-03-11, 11:37 PM
Same here -- notifications have not worked in days and food has disappeared without coins being added.

IPhone 4.2.1
Bakery v 1.0.4

Unregistered
01-04-11, 03:11 AM
Notifications are not working again! I had a lot of spoiled food! My info is same as everyone else Iphone 4, etc. current OS and Bakery Story. I thought this issue had been fixed?

krazekat
06-30-13, 07:31 PM
Android tablet 4.0.3
I close my bakery by blocking the door. I come back after a few minutes to find food quantities have diminished. If I check a few hours later the food it gone. It happens on my Android phone too except with Restaurant Story.

kooky panda
06-30-13, 08:19 PM
Android tablet 4.0.3
I close my bakery by blocking the door. I come back after a few minutes to find food quantities have diminished. If I check a few hours later the food it gone. It happens on my Android phone too except with Restaurant Story.

The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but the system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.

Closing this thread, since it is an old thread and on a different topic.