PDA

View Full Version : Collecting from animals

diehardpat
09-07-13, 06:56 AM
Just started today, I milked cows once, but havnt been able to milk them since, help?

Edit(KP)-
Collection times for animals

Cow: 16 minutes.
Chicken: 32 minutes.
Pig: 3 hours.
Sheep: 6 hours.

minidemon88
09-07-13, 11:07 AM
You need to feed the cow again once you've collected the milk. The next collection take 16 minutes. Do ensure you have enough animal feed for your cow too. :)

chilis123
09-07-13, 03:21 PM
Can u please help, I don't know how to feed the cows or chickens? Thank you

gertsgarden
09-07-13, 04:37 PM
How do I milk cows

minidemon88
09-08-13, 01:59 AM
Can u please help, I don't know how to feed the cows or chickens? Thank you

To feed your animal, tap the animal pen once. There will be a animal feed icon at the bottom of the screen. Then tap on the animal feed to feed your animal.

How do I milk cows

To collect the milk from your cows, just drag the "Bucket" icon across your cows.

A tips for new farmers, tap on the "!" icon at the right side of your game screen. It will show you how to collect/feed your animals and on how to create item from the machine. I'll try to help out as often as I can. Happy farming! :)

YSR_bahman
09-08-13, 11:34 AM
I cant feed cows

[S8] Regina
09-09-13, 11:58 AM
In order to feed animals, please tap on the animal pen and on the bottom will be a Feed Menu for you to tap on. If you have enough animal feed, you can tap on the animal feed and it will feed your hungry animals until you wish to stop. When the animals are jumping, it means that they are ready to be collected. After collection, they will fall onto the ground, meaning they are hungry and need to be fed.

Please let us know if you have any questions, we are happy to help out our Farmers! :)

zeldaj
09-09-13, 01:40 PM
hello I cannot milk the cows, i read that the cows are jumping we can milk but my barn and silo is full. I cannot get eggs from the chicken. I have enough food for the cows and chicken, but everything is full, how do I get rid of all the items.

aileeniweeni
09-09-13, 02:00 PM
hello I cannot milk the cows, i read that the cows are jumping we can milk but my barn and silo is full. I cannot get eggs from the chicken. I have enough food for the cows and chicken, but everything is full, how do I get rid of all the items.

You have a few options to make space for your items. You can upgrade the capacities on your barn and silo. When you upgrade, it will use up tool items that are stored in your barn, such as screws, paint, etc.
Also, your barn stores items needed to expand such as permits, deeds, old maps. So when you decide to expand, those will clear up space in your barn.
To make space in your silo, you can craft items in your buildings to use up your stored crops. But when you collect these items, it will be stored in your barn.
And one of the best ways to clear out items in your barn and silo is to send out deliveries. Hope that helps :)

zeldaj
09-09-13, 02:19 PM
ok, i think i got, but one of the items i need is eggs and i have not figured out how to get those. the eggs is used for corn bread, and pie, etc. i have 2 chickens do i need more to make eggs?

aileeniweeni
09-09-13, 02:51 PM
ok, i think i got, but one of the items i need is eggs and i have not figured out how to get those. the eggs is used for corn bread, and pie, etc. i have 2 chickens do i need more to make eggs?

Yes, when your chickens are hopping up and down, that means the eggs are ready to collect from them. So click on the bucket on the bottom of the screen and swipe the bucket over the chickens to collect the eggs. Then they'll plop over from being so tired laying eggs ;) so you'll have to feed them with chicken feed. Click on the chicken coop, and then tap the chicken feed icon to feed them. After you feed them, you'll have to wait around 30 min (i think 32 min) to collect a new batch of eggs. I bought a 3rd chicken and will buy a 4th chicken soon.

This is the same process to milk and feed cows.

kellabella83
09-10-13, 07:50 AM
I just started playing this game a few days ago and Im already confused on a few things. I have 4 cows and 3 chickens, I know that they produce milk and eggs but I don't know how I'm supposed to collect them. I haven't collected one egg yet. I know your supposed to tap on their feed bag at the bottom of the screen but I've tried that numerous times and nothing happens. Am I missing something?

CharlieCattus
09-10-13, 07:56 AM
Firstly, you collect items when the animals are jumping. If you tap outside of the pens a bucket should appear and you swipe the bucket over the animals, if you tap on the pens before you collect, the feed button will be greyed out. Once you have collected the items the animals fall asleep, click on the pen and the animal feed will appear and you can then tap to feed.

If your barn is full, you will not be able to collect any items.

Hth

jmavs8
09-10-13, 08:05 AM
Please help. I am on an Ipad and I cannot swipe the bucket. If I try to swipe anything, the whole screen moves. I have been able to get crops by clicking on the individual plot, but that doesn't work for the cows. What do I need to do?

meme1098
09-10-13, 09:47 AM
Make sure you're not in edit mode. I've accidentally tried to gather eggs & milk while in another mode. Took me a few minutes to figure it out. LOL

kooky panda
09-10-13, 10:44 AM
Make sure you're not in edit mode. I've accidentally tried to gather eggs & milk while in another mode. Took me a few minutes to figure it out. LOL

Me too!! What is sad, I have done it a couple of times!! LOL

minidemon88
09-10-13, 10:56 AM
I'm listing down the collection duration for each animals type for those who're wondering. :)

added to post 1-KP

kellabella83
09-12-13, 02:16 PM
Firstly, you collect items when the animals are jumping. If you tap outside of the pens a bucket should appear and you swipe the bucket over the animals, if you tap on the pens before you collect, the feed button will be greyed out. Once you have collected the items the animals fall asleep, click on the pen and the animal feed will appear and you can then tap to feed.

If your barn is full, you will not be able to collect any items.

Hth

I think the problem is that my barn is full. Everytime I try to do something lately it says I have to upgrade. Of course I don't have enough of the parts to do that. So what do I do?

meme1098
09-12-13, 02:36 PM
If you can't make any deliveries, click the discard button in the lower left corner and wait until you have all the items to make a delivery and use some of those supplies.
You have to be real careful about resource management so you don't get in a bind when all is full. Watch the drop down notification at the top of the screen to see how close you are to being completely full.

kooky panda
09-12-13, 02:53 PM
I'm listing down the collection duration for each animals type for those who're wondering. :)

Thanks for this information!!

alyssafriends
09-27-13, 01:26 PM
At what level do we get more pigs and sheep?

bunny2889
09-27-13, 03:11 PM
I just collected from all 4 of my cows. They fell over. I fed them. We are good to go. My chickens on the other hand.... We'll, I have the bucket, but no chickens are hopping. I've drug the bucket over all of them multiple times but can't collect.. I know it's not my cows so it's got to be them, I have the bucket but I can't collect.... Any ideas?

greygull
09-27-13, 03:15 PM
I just collected from all 4 of my cows. They fell over. I fed them. We are good to go. My chickens on the other hand.... We'll, I have the bucket, but no chickens are hopping. I've drug the bucket over all of them multiple times but can't collect.. I know it's not my cows so it's got to be them, I have the bucket but I can't collect.... Any ideas?

Do you have any trees? Or the herb garden? Both of those use the bucket for collecting also :)

bunny2889
09-27-13, 03:16 PM
Ok....just collected from everyone until they had all fallen over except one chicken. He isn't moving much, and the bucket is not collecting anything from him... Super confused status! :p

bunny2889
09-27-13, 03:17 PM
Ahhhh!!! Thank you!! My first collection from my cocoa tree!!!! Thank you!!!!!