PDA

View Full Version : Stuck??

tasjatjuh157
09-07-13, 06:50 AM
I just started, now my silo is full, and my barn. I cant send any deliveries because i need eggs, but i cant collect because the barn is full... How do i proceed now?

tasjatjuh157
09-07-13, 07:03 AM
I cant sell my goods yet, i havent upgraded the building yet, waiting on a part and i can ship stuff either cause everything needs supplies i cant pick up..... HELP???

minidemon88
09-07-13, 11:03 AM
Try discarding the delivery order. A new order will come up shortly. Hopefully it will request some other items so you can clear some space out from your barn/silo.

foxiemilady
09-07-13, 10:57 PM
Same problem barn being full, is that why I can't feed animals and collect from them

Olwen2
09-08-13, 12:40 AM
I've only just started Farm Story 2 and everything is already stuck: barn is full, silo is full but I can't feed animals. I can't trade with neighbours because everything is stuffed, I can't collect eggs or creat new things in the kitchen which means I can't complete orders to get the tools I need to upgrade, which I have to do to push things along..... Anyone getting this? No, nor am I #not impressed so far

Olwen2
09-08-13, 12:58 AM
I've discarded, got orders I can handle but still can't feed my animals????

minidemon88
09-08-13, 01:42 AM
Same problem barn being full, is that why I can't feed animals and collect from them

Yup. In order to collect from your animal. You need to clear some space out from your barn. Do ensure you have enough animal feed for your animal too.

I've discarded, got orders I can handle but still can't feed my animals????

Do you have animal feeds in your barn? And is your animals ready for collection yet? They will look like jumping up and down once it's ready for the collection.

ascherb
09-08-13, 09:06 AM
I have the same problem... A chicken and egg type of problem! Would be nice if items could be discarded from barn!

ascherb
09-08-13, 09:09 AM
I was hoping the animals would get tired, and I could feed them opening up more room ... But they don't seem to stop jumping, and get tired! Am trying discard of orders...

ascherb
09-08-13, 10:04 AM
I ended up using gems to increase capacity on the barn...

[S8] Regina
09-09-13, 10:55 AM
When your Barn or Silo is full, you can sell some items at your Shop to free up more space for items that you need for deliveries. From deliveries, you can earn Parts to upgrade the Barn or Silo capacity.

[S8] Regina
09-09-13, 10:56 AM
I was hoping the animals would get tired, and I could feed them opening up more room ... But they don't seem to stop jumping, and get tired! Am trying discard of orders...

When the animals are jumping, it means they are ready to be collected. When they are tired (on the ground), it means they need to be fed.

meme1098
09-09-13, 11:25 AM
I keep making feed for cows & chickens to use up my crops for space. You can also make stuff in the kitchen for deliveries. If the animals are jumping up & down, you need to collect from them. Tap the bucket and glide over the animals to collect milk, eggs, etc. Once you've done that, you tap them to feed them and start the process all over again. Be sure to keep making feed so you'll have it when you need to feed. Keep your kitchen cooking to have deliveries to send. I like the game but don't like the so-called fake 3-D look. It's rather hard to move around the place without a lot of practice.

zeldaj
09-09-13, 01:49 PM
yes, I think we all are on the same page. I just discarded orders, but not sure what that will do.

zeldaj
09-09-13, 01:51 PM
This game has me stuck, Im usually pretty good about figuring out things, but this. I cant after a while I will stop playing.

kooky panda
09-09-13, 02:22 PM
yes, I think we all are on the same page. I just discarded orders, but not sure what that will do.

I look at my orders pending and if it requires things that I am short of -like chocolate and I know my trees have hours before they are ready, I discard those and wait for new orders to come in.

sunkalito
09-09-13, 02:41 PM
I have the same problem... A chicken and egg type of problem! Would be nice if items could be discarded from barn!

Yeah, they should allow for this.

sunkalito
09-09-13, 02:45 PM
When your Barn or Silo is full, you can sell some items at your Shop to free up more space for items that you need for deliveries. From deliveries, you can earn Parts to upgrade the Barn or Silo capacity.

Yeah, that sounds okay, but in practice that's not the case. In dozens of orders i have fulfilled i NEVER EVER got a shovel, or a bucket of paint, or a hammer. And i need those to upgrade my stuff. Wen i was beginning the game i got stuck too, and i thought the only way out was to upgrade my barn once.
It's really not cool. We get stuffed too fast. The items for expansions should be stored in the cellar instead of in the barn!! It's only logical!! Urgh. The game promises a good potential playability but some things in it will just complete BLOCK that!

sunkalito
09-09-13, 02:46 PM
Yeah, that sounds okay, but in practice that's not the case. In dozens of orders i have fulfilled i NEVER EVER got a shovel, or a bucket of paint, or a hammer. And i need those to upgrade my stuff. When i was beginning the game i got stuck too, and i thought the only way out was to upgrade my barn once by using gems, so right there i wasted 8 gems!!.
It's really not cool. We get stuffed too fast. The items for expansions should be stored in the cellar instead of in the barn!! It's only logical!! Urgh. The game promises a good potential playability but some things in it will just complete BLOCK that!

Needed to edit.

yumitsukomi
09-09-13, 06:22 PM
It looks to me like Team Lava has tried to make their latest game 'harder' to play so as to force people to use real money to progress. Personally I think they've pretty much ****ed it. A lot of people are happy to spend money on a game if they get a lot of enjoyment out of it, but when it feels like it's either pay or don't play, well there will only be very few people left. And when there aren't many left in a social game, it's stuffed.
Team Lava need to make a lot of improvement on this one before it becomes the hit it deserves. Brilliant graphics aren't everything.

3cala
09-09-13, 10:03 PM
Ahh, of course, it is so that we buy gems to et past these roadblocks. But you shouldn't have to buy gems to get past the very basics. I'm still waiting for a hammer so I can build the newsstand or store or whatever but I'll be darned f I'm going to waste 8 gems

Game did have potential to be fun if it want so frustrating.

09-09-13, 10:36 PM
Some things would be easier with gems but patience is needed. If Everything could be done within a day, there would be more messages saying how bored we are. The community and deliveries are you best bets. Keep looking until you find what you need. Add more neighbors. This is one game where I can say I've not need annoyed by lack of progress, due to some things needing gems to complete.

nimsayx
09-10-13, 10:20 AM
I got stuck too while my barn is only 80% full, so I restart the game and the stuck is gone, happen again a few times when my barn is not really full and restart the game solve the issue. I suspect this a bug...hope this help those who got false stuck.

minidemon88
09-10-13, 10:45 AM
Be patience is the key word for this game. It seem like almost everyone is rushing to increase their barn/silo. I know it's frustrating when you can't get enough materials needed for the expansion of land or upgrading of their barn/silo. Just keep on doing deliveries to get the items needed. These items are rare and don't come easy. So please don't expect to get them for every delivery order that you've done. The ratio are slim I'd said.

For those who's barn or silo got stuck so easily. I'd advise you to pay more attention to your barn/silo capacity. Don't rush to plant more crops or make more items than what you need for the delivery order. Always learn to check if there's still extra space in your barn/silo before planting or collecting item from your animals. This way, the chances of getting your barn/silo stuck will be lesser.

Take it slowly guys. You'll get to upgrade your barn/silo when you progress up slowly. Same goes to earning coins. :) Till now level 28, I haven't even spend a single gem or real money on this game.

Blinkie13
09-11-13, 09:47 AM
I have also the Same problem i cannot further. I am waiting for a hammer for the shop Thanks i can sell

journeysmom
09-11-13, 11:21 AM
Maybe we need a compost pile where we could discard items, and later get something in return!

Blinkie13
09-11-13, 11:50 PM
Haha i know now That i have to delete my deleverys and My cows and checkend doelnot work and i Miss 1gem for werking the shop. Wauw many problems.

Blinkie13
09-13-13, 11:13 PM
I refuse to play any money. But it is very fustrating.

tonifmoore
09-18-13, 11:25 PM
Same problem here, I'm close to giving up, I've already bought too many germs trying to make it work. Hate to delete but I'm stuck.

dave8459
10-09-13, 07:22 PM
This game is really annoying. I have yet to figure out how to get eggs. I have capacity in my barn but tapping on the chickens does nothing. I only want to get to level 6 so I can get gems for Castle Story but this game is really starting to piss me off.

ghjvcucjb
10-09-13, 07:32 PM
This game is really annoying. I have yet to figure out how to get eggs. I have capacity in my barn but tapping on the chickens does nothing. I only want to get to level 6 so I can get gems for Castle Story but this game is really starting to piss me off.

When the chickens start hopping up and down, You need to drag the water bucket that appears at the bottom of your screen over the chickens to water them and they will give you eggs then pass out from exhaustion. Then you need to feed them with feed you make in your mill and they'll bounce right back and after a short wait, I think 15 minutes, they'll start hoping again and you repeat. Same with all the animals. You can also buy eggs from the newspaper and neighbors' stores once you re build the old store in lower left hand corner.

patzycorona
02-18-15, 07:14 PM
OMG disz game gets me so mad ughh idont know wat to do no more...?? im in level 6 STUCK itsz not letting me plant no more corn or wheat bcusz im out of da vegetable i have 0.... nd idk wat to do to get more?.. den i cant do no more milk or eggs bcusz i have 0 food or watever for my cows and roosters... so what can i do to get more? i refuse to waste my diamonds for dat..is da da only option da i have? nd thanksz to dat is impossible for me to do deliveries ughhhh infeel like my farm was a big fail..ughh disz game make me get so angry but not knowing wat to do nd not been able to do nothing... i hope u guysz can understand me nd HELP ME plsz :(?

queentina3
02-18-15, 07:19 PM
OMG disz game gets me so mad ughh idont know wat to do no more...?? im in level 6 STUCK itsz not letting me plant no more corn or wheat bcusz im out of da vegetable i have 0.... nd idk wat to do to get more?.. den i cant do no more milk or eggs bcusz i have 0 food or watever for my cows and roosters... so what can i do to get more? i refuse to waste my diamonds for dat..is da da only option da i have? nd thanksz to dat is impossible for me to do deliveries ughhhh infeel like my farm was a big fail..ughh disz game make me get so angry but not knowing wat to do nd not been able to do nothing... i hope u guysz can understand me nd HELP ME plsz :(?

You can look in the newspaper or the community markets for corn and wheat, and then use what you purchase to plant more. The game will advise you if you're using your last of a resource like that so make sure you don't use up your last without planting more.

patzycorona
02-18-15, 07:29 PM
You can look in the newspaper or the community markets for corn and wheat, and then use what you purchase to plant more. The game will advise you if you're using your last of a resource like that so make sure you don't use up your last without planting more.

what happen if i use my last corn nd wheat without planting more? bcusz i think dats wat i did ..nd datsz why i have 0 /:.... ughh

patzycorona
02-18-15, 07:31 PM

wait ur talking about Farm Story 2 righ ?

queentina3
02-18-15, 07:38 PM
what happen if i use my last corn nd wheat without planting more? bcusz i think dats wat i did ..nd datsz why i have 0 /:.... ughh

wait ur talking about Farm Story 2 righ ?

Yes, Farm Story 2. The blue building next to your market is the newspaper. You can sell items in your market to get coins from other players and you can buy from their markets. The blue building is the newspaper and when you click on it, items will show up for you to purchase. Sometimes you'll find people selling wheat or corn in it and you can buy some, plant it so you'll have more.

Try not to use the last of your wheat, corn, peppers, tomatoes...etc....as it can take a while to find people selling those items for you to replant them to gain your stock back.

patzycorona
02-18-15, 07:55 PM
Yes, Farm Story 2. The blue building next to your market is the newspaper. You can sell items in your market to get coins from other players and you can buy from their markets. The blue building is the newspaper and when you click on it, items will show up for you to purchase. Sometimes you'll find people selling wheat or corn in it and you can buy some, plant it so you'll have more.

Try not to use the last of your wheat, corn, peppers, tomatoes...etc....as it can take a while to find people selling those items for you to replant them to gain your stock back.

Thank you very much for helping me .... i think i know what ur talking about aready i found it but Ihave another problem /: i havent expand my farm to da side wheres da shopp... nd i cant it saysz i need supply to fix da shop nd can selll things nd den der giving me da options of waste 16 gems to fixx it.. i guess datsz my solution?? righ??...! bcusz i cant do notjing withouth corn nd wheats bcusz i have 0 ... ugg

patzycorona
02-18-15, 08:02 PM
can ubsee da pix /:?

patzycorona
02-18-15, 08:13 PM

nvm i did it aready (: i did some deliveries nd i unlocked da market THANK YOU VERY MUCH for helping me (:

queentina3
02-19-15, 05:28 AM
nvm i did it aready (: i did some deliveries nd i unlocked da market THANK YOU VERY MUCH for helping me (:

No problem. If you ever run into that situation again, on the top right is a guy with a pitchfork and a little girl, click on them and it will take you to the community, neighbors, invite. Go to the community button and visit people, check their markets for the items you may need, and purchase them from there. :)

patzycorona
02-20-15, 01:24 AM
No problem. If you ever run into that situation again, on the top right is a guy with a pitchfork and a little girl, click on them and it will take you to the community, neighbors, invite. Go to the community button and visit people, check their markets for the items you may need, and purchase them from there. :)

okay.. Thank you (,: