PDA

View Full Version : Sheep and Lemons

stormmbabe
09-07-13, 01:02 AM
I'd like to make a suggestion re Sheep and Lemons. We really need to be able to harvest them more frequently. There are so many things we need the wool and lemons for! We need wool to make flowers, scarfs, hats and belts; lemons for for lemon fish, citrus juice, lemon tarts not to mention the wool and lemons themselves are quite often asked for as part of a delivery. It's very rare to buy them in the shop as I'm sure, like me, everyone holds on to them. I have to discard so many orders because sometimes if I was to wait until I could harvest the sheep or lemon tree, then make the order I'd be waiting days!!
I love this game and I appreciate the developers taking the opinions of the players on board!

09-09-13, 04:27 PM
I agree. Yesterday I found lemons for sale and was beside myself with glee. We have been saying items That takes so long to collect from, should yield more money for the items they make. I hope they eventually listen. I'd hate to see the collection time for the new bushes we got.

jedi123
09-10-13, 12:31 AM
You are going to need more wool for candle making and lemon candles need, you guessed it, lemons. Should shorten waiting time. And the herbs are another big problem. I have many deliveries asking for lots of it. And now, jelly making require herbs as well!

minidemon88
09-10-13, 10:52 AM
Would be much better if we can buy more trees and extra animal pen. I'm always in need of bacon and wool. Hardly can find these items in the newspaper. =.="

Mylly2
09-10-13, 11:06 PM
I agree. We need more of these things, through a shorter collection time, or be able to buy more of them. Also, stop making them as requirements in recipes and products, if they are so hard to come by, it's so frustrating and why buy the new machines if we can't supply them?

stormmbabe
09-11-13, 02:01 AM
I agree. Yesterday I found lemons for sale and was beside myself with glee. We have been saying items That takes so long to collect from, should yield more money for the items they make. I hope they eventually listen. I'd hate to see the collection time for the new bushes we got.

I know how you feel! On the very rare occasion I've found them for sale I get so excited! Don't even look at the price! Lol!

stormmbabe
09-11-13, 02:04 AM
You are going to need more wool for candle making and lemon candles need, you guessed it, lemons. Should shorten waiting time. And the herbs are another big problem. I have many deliveries asking for lots of it. And now, jelly making require herbs as well!

Ahhhh!!! I just bought the candle maker and found that out!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DEVELOPERS CUT THE HARVEST TIME!!!

stormmbabe
09-11-13, 02:08 AM
Would be much better if we can buy more trees and extra animal pen. I'm always in need of bacon and wool. Hardly can find these items in the newspaper. =.="

I keep looking to see if we can have another sheep and pig pen and more trees like how they gave us the second cow and chicken pens. We've all got milk and eggs up to our eyebrows! Lol!

stormmbabe
09-11-13, 02:16 AM
I agree. We need more of these things, through a shorter collection time, or be able to buy more of them. Also, stop making them as requirements in recipes and products, if they are so hard to come by, it's so frustrating and why buy the new machines if we can't supply them?

Agree! I've only used the forge once and hardly ever use the jewellery maker. The picks and shovels don't come along often enough to even go to the mine and then we need so much of the materials to make anything. I tend to hold on to the wooden planks etc needed to make tools because we need them to upgrade the barn, silo and extra spaces for making things. Don't get me started about waiting for paint! Aahhhhh! I seem to get more gems from fishing etc than paint!

stormmbabe
09-11-13, 02:20 AM
The herbs and the new berry bushes need to be able to be harvested more frequently. It's frustrating to look at your orders and you need 3 or 4 fish sandwiches and you have to wait so long for herbs. The items in the deli take so long to make as it is! 4 hours for a steak sandwich??!!! The deli would be out of business in a day! Lol!

Mylly2
09-11-13, 05:31 PM
The herbs and the new berry bushes need to be able to be harvested more frequently. It's frustrating to look at your orders and you need 3 or 4 fish sandwiches and you have to wait so long for herbs. The items in the deli take so long to make as it is! 4 hours for a steak sandwich??!!! The deli would be out of business in a day! Lol!

So true. To think of all the herbs I used to have, that I sold to make room in my silo. Sob.
Then, in the morning, after the deli has cooked all night, my products are snapped up instantly, I spend ages finding supplies again and cook all night........the deli definitely would go out of business.

jedi123
09-14-13, 05:14 AM
So true. To think of all the herbs I used to have, that I sold to make room in my silo. Sob.
Then, in the morning, after the deli has cooked all night, my products are snapped up instantly, I spend ages finding supplies again and cook all night........the deli definitely would go out of business.

I keep getting plane orders for 11 or 12 lemons :mad: had to discard all these orders. Not going to waste my precious lemons on 100+ coins & no guarantee that I'll get some useful stuff.