PDA

View Full Version : no more goals!!!!!! in any of my games!

ladyaira
09-06-13, 05:17 PM
Hi i have completed some goals in the game and no more are appearing andi have items that are blocked until i complete a goal this happens in rsstaurant fashion and bekery story what can i do???

[S8] Regina
09-06-13, 05:27 PM
If you have no more Goals in the game, it means you completed them all. If there are items that say "Locked by Goal," you needed to complete other Goals in order to unlock them. Unfortunately, some of these Goals have a time-limit, and we are unable to bring expired Goals back.

TinksThots
09-06-13, 11:31 PM
Hi i have completed some goals in the game and no more are appearing andi have items that are blocked until i complete a goal this happens in rsstaurant fashion and bekery story what can i do???
If you've done all the goals available, you've unlocked everything that can be unlocked. Anything left 'locked by Goal' is going to stay that way, because those goals are expired. That stuff has to stay visible in the game though, so those who did unlock it can still have access to it. Stay on top of future goals and unlock the stuff that comes with them, I'm sure there will be plenty more! Good luck! http://i40.tinypic.com/hrmvps.jpg

P.S. Keep in mind that goals have a habit of expiring anywhere from 1-12 hours before the timer says they're supposed to, and plan accordingly.