PDA

View Full Version : I feel it

olcastle
09-06-13, 04:48 PM
I think update is coming. My game crashes like crazy as always before updates.

mikado86
09-06-13, 04:57 PM
... or maybe your phone needs a hard reset to clear up its ram... but sure its always a good thing to see things in a positive light

olcastle
09-06-13, 05:03 PM
I'm clearing ram several times every day otherwise CS and PS won't work at all on my ipad. So no, it's not the case.

PrincessH06
09-06-13, 10:48 PM
How do you do that?
- the blonde

mikado86
09-06-13, 11:18 PM
I dont know about an Ipad or other phones, but to clear up the RAM in an iphone you keep pressed both the top button (the one you lock your phone) and your home button for around 5-10 seconds, the apple logo will come and the phone will turn off, then just turn the phone on normally (pressing the top button), it helps if you doubletap home button and close every app before doing this.

olcastle
09-07-13, 06:46 PM
It's the same for ipad.

I got the Farm2 goal last night. Probably this was the reason for unusual crashing.
Better than nothing:)

meme1098
09-08-13, 07:23 AM
Have you checked how much space is left on your iPad? Go to settings, tap usage and wait for the apps to load. Delete any that you aren't using that take up lots of space. Otherwise, double tap the home button, the open apps appear and just tap & hold one to get the red minus sign. Now tap all to close & free up random memory. Turning your phone off & on will not free any unless you close all the apps running in the background. Of course, there are some you cannot turn off like safari, mail, etc. You will need to get a ram cleaning app like Memory Dr. Or IStat. Or others available in App store

sweetiepiez100
09-09-13, 05:21 PM
Only can hope something new is coming. Expansion would be amazing.

olcastle
09-09-13, 08:41 PM
Have you checked how much space is left on your iPad? Go to settings, tap usage and wait for the apps to load. Delete any that you aren't using that take up lots of space. Otherwise, double tap the home button, the open apps appear and just tap & hold one to get the red minus sign. Now tap all to close & free up random memory. Turning your phone off & on will not free any unless you close all the apps running in the background. Of course, there are some you cannot turn off like safari, mail, etc. You will need to get a ram cleaning app like Memory Dr. Or IStat. Or others available in App store

Unfortunately nothing can help, only temporary (just for 1 play).
TL doesn't support ipad 1, it's all about RAM.