PDA

View Full Version : Farm Story Poll and Suggestions 9/6/13

MiniLaura
09-06-13, 02:20 PM
Annnndd we're back!

(Multiple Choice Poll)

What new crops, trees, flowers, animals, decorations would you like to see on your farm? I kinda picked random stuff from the last suggestion thread. A lot of the suggestions were for things we already have (or had). Not that the suggestions were bad, I was just trying to find new stuff.

Also suggest in-game content and features for game play in the thread.

Start thinking along the lines November/December holidays when making your suggestions.

MamaMini
09-06-13, 03:15 PM
Constructable Items: Lighthouse, Astronomy Tower, Root Cellar, Red Tool Shed just like the blue one, worth the same money (to match Red Barn)

New Houses: White Clapboard, Stone Farmhouse, General Store, Bed and Breakfast

Other Items:
- Outdoor Fireplace, Porch Swing, Weeping Willow Trees
- Gnomes working on different things: one at a table making candles, one at a table preserving jam (with mason jars everywhere), one washing clothes with an old fashioned washboard and tub (to go with the clothesline idea)
- Gnomes on a blanket looking up at the stars. The blanket should have flashlights, star maps and a telescope.

Bears and a Sheep Dog (all naked)

Holiday: I like to create a Christmas Tree farm. Could we have a sign that says "X-Mas Trees for Sale" and also a cash register/twinkle light set up to create a store front of sorts?

Themes:
- Maple Syrup/Up North - Sugar Shack, 2 kinds of Maple Trees: one as a Mastery tree and also a decorative tree with a tap and bucket attached, a Sleigh ride, a St. Bernard, a Moose

- Touch Football (Thanksgiving)

- Barn Dance - Square Dancing Gnomes in plaid shirts, gnomes playing fiddles and other instruments, hay bales, a Hayride, Twinkle Light Trees that start off bare, then show the lights off, then turn the lights on when ready.

Requests:
- The ability to see your mastery level on trees that are no longer available.
- The Notification Center tells us when crops are ready. Could it also tell us when trees are ready?

happyday5
09-06-13, 03:25 PM
Yeah, what she said!⬆

bbieprnc
09-06-13, 04:22 PM
Constructable Items: Lighthouse, Astronomy Tower, Root Cellar, Red Tool Shed just like the blue one, worth the same money (to match Red Barn)

Other Items:
- Gnomes working on different things: one at a table making candles, one at a table preserving jam (with mason jars everywhere), one washing clothes with an old fashioned washboard and tub (to go with the clothesline idea)
- Gnomes on a blanket looking up at the stars. The blanket should have flashlights, star maps and a telescope.

Holiday: I like to create a Christmas Tree farm. Could we have a sign that says "X-Mas Trees for Sale" and also a cash register/twinkle light set up to create a store front of sorts?

Themes:
- Maple Syrup/Up North - Sugar Shack, 2 kinds of Maple Trees: one as a Mastery tree and also a decorative tree with a tap and bucket attached, a Sleigh ride, a St. Bernard, a Moose

- Barn Dance - Square Dancing Gnomes in plaid shirts, gnomes playing fiddles and other instruments, hay bales, a Hayride, Twinkle Light Trees that start off bare, then show the lights off, then turn the lights on when ready.

Requests:
- The Notification Center tells us when crops are ready. Could it also tell us when trees are ready?

Yes all of the above, and yes to all of the animals in their natural coats / covers ...however you want to call it.

CatLadyy
09-06-13, 08:09 PM

Other Items:

Themes:

Requests:

Great ideas!

CuteTali
09-06-13, 08:22 PM
Notifications telling us when trees are ready would be great! I vote for that and outdoors theme.

yanochka
09-08-13, 06:23 AM
All of the above sounds great!!! I also would love to see an enhancement to current inventory - it takes forever to find and/or get to things (especially in my case). Maybe there could be a search option, or different tabs per category, or seasonal items would be in the beginning for example one month ahead...

yanochka
09-08-13, 06:25 AM
...and I would like a train...to go along with the train tracks that we got two years ago...

MamaMini
09-08-13, 07:53 AM
I agree with Yanochka on all points. It would be great to also bring back all the Holiday items from 2011...that was a good year!!

cherryberry9
09-08-13, 08:03 AM
All of the above sounds great!!! I also would love to see an enhancement to current inventory - it takes forever to find and/or get to things (especially in my case). Maybe there could be a search option, or different tabs per category, or seasonal items would be in the beginning for example one month ahead...

Yes I would like something like that as well. It takes forever to get stuff out of my inventory.

WendingWanderer
09-08-13, 09:51 AM

Oh yes! Tabs on the categories would be great. Plus a bar over trees in inventory so I can tell which are finished and which are not.

CuteTali
09-08-13, 01:58 PM
I just want on all TL games for inventory to sort from NEW TO OLD, instead of the opposite direction. That's how it was when I played on ios, but on android, they make you scroll allll the way to find something you just put in storage a second ago, doesn't make any sense.

bbieprnc
09-08-13, 04:32 PM
And adding a little arrow in inventory to page would be a great help instead of just sliding it - the same arrow we have everywhere else.

CuteTali
09-08-13, 04:39 PM
And adding a little arrow in inventory to page would be a great help instead of just sliding it - the same arrow we have everywhere else.

Yes, please! That would make scrolling more comfortable.

pinguinita13
09-08-13, 09:04 PM
North pole theme! Santa, polar bears, penguins, reindeer, mistletoe crop, poinsettia crop, eggnog crop? Just some thoughts!

fgellen
09-19-13, 11:40 PM
I'm on level 76. How do I get Halloween decor? I can't find it anywhere in "Enhancements" or "Decorations". I can't find the haunted apple trees that some people have on their farms, or the bat trees.

bbieprnc
09-20-13, 04:53 AM
I'm on level 76. How do I get Halloween decor? I can't find it anywhere in "Enhancements" or "Decorations". I can't find the haunted apple trees that some people have on their farms, or the bat trees.

You are most probably playing the game for less than a year. All of the haunted apple trees, bat trees and decorations is released around the Holiday - Halloween and they are only released for limited time. So you will have to wait for this Halloween and see what TL / Storm8 will release for this holiday. They may bring back some of last year items or may not and supplement with all new items.

Of course all of that depends on whether they will keep on releasing updates at all.

MiniLaura
09-23-13, 11:27 AM
Because I'm not sure when we'll be getting more updates, I'm not going to start a new thread.

Please continue to post your suggestions in this thread.

samizmyne
09-23-13, 01:40 PM
Make it possible to delete pending nbrs and edit the inventory! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gloomy1
09-24-13, 12:02 PM
Halloween updates:Please consider bringing back all the past Halloween boxes.I would really like a chance to get the Halloween house, black cat, and wolf.I also think it would be nice for players just starting to be able to get things they have missed out on.New items are always good too. I really, really would appreciate a chance to get the stuff in the 2010 box. I do hope it will be considered. Thank you, Adorable Eeyore

MizCricket
09-24-13, 04:08 PM
An update would be nice.

pamhd1107
09-26-13, 05:15 AM
I'd like you to revamp our inventory, like how it is on DS ... Sort by animals, trees, buildings, decorations. Where we can see and retrieve our items faster. Continually scrolling over to retrieve my Halloween decorations took forever. Thanks

CatLadyy
10-06-13, 11:57 AM
An update would be nice.

An update would be VERY nice. And a re-release of old fall/Halloween items!!!