PDA

View Full Version : City Story Metro Poll and Suggestions 9/6/13

MiniLaura
09-06-13, 02:07 PM
Vote on items that you would like to see in City Story Metro--a multiple choice poll.
There weren't very many suggestions in the last thread, so CatLadyy's suggestions make up most of the poll. :)

Also feel free to suggest other new items in the thread.

CatLadyy
09-06-13, 08:10 PM
Vote on items that you would like to see in City Story Metro--a multiple choice poll.
There weren't very many suggestions in the last thread, so CatLadyy's suggestions make up most of the poll. :)

Also feel free to suggest other new items in the thread.

Haha, awesome.

CatLadyy
09-12-13, 07:56 PM
Fall items please! Maple tree, decorated houses etc!

tiggerhobbes
09-14-13, 07:15 AM
Can we have a train station, trains, with track, with buildable train extensions? Would be nice to have different compartments, like cargos, passengers, head, etc.

I also want an airport with animation of flights coming in and out.

I would love to have a seaport as well.

Can we please have some industries that aren't so ... um, not-pretty? I know they are all supposed to be industries but I want something less industrial looking, it's quite jarring on a map that is focused on decorations and less on production. I love that you have some gardens type structures as community buildings, can we have something like that for industries as well?

Lastly, would be nice to have some more monuments:

- Colosseum
- Duomo Cathedral
- Taj Mahal
- Mount Rushmore
- stonehenge

MiniLaura
09-23-13, 11:39 AM
Hey players, keep posting your suggestions in this thread! When we have enough, I can start a new poll.

CatLadyy
10-06-13, 11:53 AM
Love all the Halloween content, can't wait for more!
I hope we get some fall trees, haunted farm, pumpkin contest, zombies!!, spell school, more lawn decorations!, PET CEMETARY, spooky flower garden.