PDA

View Full Version : Changes to Treasure Terrace [iOS]

FrozenTurtle
09-06-13, 12:47 PM
http://i.imgur.com/RY8XN90.png

The Treasure Terrace is once again available in the Market!

The Treasure Terrace was recently under construction and had to be removed from the Market while we had Dragons blow fire and finish the last welds on it. With the recent removal of the Stainglass Dragon, we wanted to be sure the game would be balanced going forward. Because there are currently only 2 Treasure-type Dragons, all Treasure Terraces purchased from the Market going forward will have a 1 Dragon limit and 5 Gold/Day capacity.

What if I already have a Treasure Terrace?

If you currently have an original Treasure Terrace on your board, nothing will change. The limit and capacity will remain as is for that item. If you have one original Treasure Terrance and buy a new one from the Market, the new one will have the new changes.

Please note the limits to the Treasure Terrace still apply. You may still only have 2 Treasure Terraces per account.

mjauuuu
09-06-13, 01:13 PM
Typical TL move. Limiting us from 10 gold per day to 5 per day. Just great. :mad:

sehana
09-06-13, 01:23 PM
So with users having a treasure terrace with 2 dragons in it, will it still be a 10 or 5 gold a day limit for that terrace?

midnightmeerkat
09-06-13, 01:43 PM
So with users having a treasure terrace with 2 dragons in it, will it still be a 10 or 5 gold a day limit for that terrace?

It will be 10 gold a day....

tuskmage
09-06-13, 01:43 PM

It better be 10 gold :) Mr. Turtle said there's no change on the original owners.

FrozenTurtle
09-06-13, 02:08 PM
It better be 10 gold :) Mr. Turtle said there's no change on the original owners.

Correct! This will only affect new purchases. Everyone who already has their 2 Dragon Treasure Terraces gets to keep them. :)

lolzillaz
09-06-13, 02:13 PM
So glad I used my saved gold on stainglass.

sehana
09-06-13, 02:22 PM
Thank you :)

MariaVamp
09-06-13, 02:30 PM
I have treasure, so if i buy now midas and put it in same habitat, both will give me 5 cuz i new owner? And if i put them in different habitats?

kalika8998
09-06-13, 02:52 PM
I will have 2 habitats: 1 for the Treasure and Midas and the other for the Stainglass (when it returns).

midnightmeerkat
09-06-13, 02:52 PM
I have treasure, so if i buy now midas and put it in same habitat, both will give me 5 cuz i new owner? And if i put them in different habitats?

Your terrace you have now will support 2 dragons and will have a max of 10 gold a day.... If you buy another terrace now it will have a 1 dragon limit and a capacity of 5 gold a day.....

eye_of_the_world
09-06-13, 02:56 PM
Typical TL move. Limiting us from 10 gold per day to 5 per day. Just great. :mad:

If you have the habitat before it was removed it can still hold 10 gold.... Right? Can a mod confirm this, thanks.

greygull
09-06-13, 03:13 PM
If you have the habitat before it was removed it can still hold 10 gold.... Right? Can a mod confirm this, thanks.

Yes, FrozenTurtle said this is the first post. People who already had the trove - that one (or 2) will remain the same. Anyone who buys a new one (even if you have an old one), the new rules will apply.

cavemanchris2
09-06-13, 03:52 PM
Omg... I hadn't bought the habitat for the stainglass yet... Now I can never have all 3 treasure dragons, which is the only reason I got the stainglass at all. This game hates me.

kalika8998
09-06-13, 03:52 PM
I will have 2 habitats: 1 for the Treasure and Midas and the other for the Stainglass (when it returns).
Now take that back. The Treasure Terrace was temporary removed because the Stainglass Dragon has now been removed. So when it returned, it was changed. You can still have only 2 habitats, but it now gives 5 gold instead of 10 because it was changed to 1 dragon capacity because the Stainglass Dragon is no longer available and now you can only have the remaining 2 treasure-type dragons. The Stainglass Dragon was removed because it looked goofy and it was weak to battle. So it was removed and now you can only get the remaining treasure-type dragons.

eye_of_the_world
09-06-13, 04:26 PM
Anyway, the new changes don't really matter. If you have Stainglass and another gold dragon and are still saving to get the 3rd, you will still be able to collect 15 gold a day. The new treasure terrace can only hold 1 dragon, and 5 gold so it makes sense now that there are only two available in the market.

However... I did think that there was going to be another gold dragon so 2 can be in each habitat but I guess there won't be? Otherwise TL would have to take the habitat of the market to increase it to hold 2 dragons and 10 gold.. So then what was the point in doing this? I think 3 gold dragons is enough IMO and I hope we do not get another.

awsumum
09-06-13, 05:33 PM
I have all three gold giving dragons in two habitats, but was hoping for a fourth to finish the set :(
My treasure is lonely, and wants a companion!

tuskmage
09-06-13, 05:40 PM
I have all three gold giving dragons in two habitats, but was hoping for a fourth to finish the set :(
My treasure is lonely, and wants a companion!

All gold given dragon doesn't need a companionship, for what? It's not like they could reproduce their own offspring.

awsumum
09-06-13, 05:45 PM
All gold given dragon doesn't need a companionship, for what? It's not like they could reproduce their own offspring.

Mostly cos I've got him in a habitat that could potentially produce 10 gold and I'm only getting 5 out of that habitat, I was hoping that they would bring out another as I didn't want to spend 800 gold on a duplicate dragon :)

tuskmage
09-06-13, 05:55 PM
Mostly cos I've got him in a habitat that could potentially produce 10 gold and I'm only getting 5 out of that habitat, I was hoping that they would bring out another as I didn't want to spend 800 gold on a duplicate dragon :)

Don't poke your finger at him for 48hrs you will get 10 gold from it :p

eye_of_the_world
09-06-13, 06:12 PM
Don't poke your finger at him for 48hrs you will get 10 gold from it :p

Lol problem solved!

dapplefur
09-06-13, 10:27 PM
i don't see why you changed it. now i can't have all three. i can't see why you couldn't limit us to three treasure terrance if you wanted to get rid of the trove. there are players willing to pay money to have every dragon and then you do this. guess you don't want my money for midas and treasure since because of this stupid change i can only have one or the other.

dapplefur
09-06-13, 10:28 PM
i don't see why you changed it. now i can't have all three. i can't see why you couldn't limit us to three treasure terrance if you wanted to get rid of the trove. there are players willing to pay money to have every dragon and then you do this. guess you don't want my money for midas and treasure since because of this stupid change i can only have one or the other.

or better yet you could have made the habitat hold three dragons and 15 gold and limit us to one.

eye_of_the_world
09-06-13, 10:47 PM

No you can still get all 3 if you have Stainglass? Do you have any of these habitats before they were taken down? If so, then they will still hold 2 dragons and 10 gold each. It's only 1 dragon and 5 gold if you buy the habitat now..

or better yet you could have made the habitat hold three dragons and 15 gold and limit us to one.

Yes that would be best! Then we would have an extra habitat to buy. :)

dapplefur
09-06-13, 11:09 PM
No you can still get all 3 if you have Stainglass? Do you have any of these habitats before they were taken down? If so, then they will still hold 2 dragons and 10 gold each. It's only 1 dragon and 5 gold if you buy the habitat now..

Yes that would be best! Then we would have an extra habitat to buy. :)

i didn't have one of the original terrences which is why i'm pissed at the change. i spent real money on stainglass and was willing to spend more on treasure and midas maybe even buy a gold habitat here and there if i could raise enough gold but teamlava goes and does this. we were limited to two of the orignal terrences so i don't know why they replaced them with the new terrence just becuase they got rid of stainglass? what happens when they bring back stainglass for a limited time like they have with several dragons already? stupid move TL, stupid move.

kalika8998
09-07-13, 07:35 AM
Is the Stainglass Dragon going to return?

ThunderRemix8
09-07-13, 01:21 PM
If they're gonna cut the occupancy in half, shouldn't the same happen to the price? So people can actually buy them? These are the questions, TeamLava...

midnightmeerkat
09-07-13, 01:56 PM
If they're gonna cut the occupancy in half, shouldn't the same happen to the price? So people can actually buy them? These are the questions, TeamLava...

They started out only holding 1 dragon then they changed it to 2 dragons for the same price when (i think it was) midas became available.

cavemanchris2
09-11-13, 11:40 AM
Omg... I hadn't bought the habitat for the stainglass yet... Now I can never have all 3 treasure dragons, which is the only reason I got the stainglass at all. This game hates me.

So, if I buy Midas and Treasure, then I will have one stuck in my inventory forever?!?

midnightmeerkat
09-11-13, 12:41 PM
So, if I buy Midas and Treasure, then I will have one stuck in my inventory forever?!?

You never know, TL may change it later .... But for now if you don't have a 2 dragon habitat you can't have all 3

Marmalademuffin
09-12-13, 12:06 PM
I am glad I got on here and found this out. I was about to break down and spend my hard earned gold on Midas. I was waiting for a tree to clear before I bought this habitat. Now I don't think I will bother to buy either. There are plenty of other dragons I still need. I am disappointed though. I don't think making things in the game worse helps anybody. Overall I love the game and have lots of fun playing.

kalika8998
09-12-13, 08:32 PM
I guess the Treasure Terrace will be limited to 3 habitats when the Stanglass and Midas Dragons return, but this is my opinion so I hope this may happen but the habitas will have only 1 dragon in each. :)

Sumercarefree
09-12-13, 11:11 PM
I dont have a Treasure but would be nice to own one.

kms899
09-16-13, 01:37 AM
has the rules stayed the same for the treasure dragon, now that one dragon left, is it still 5 gold a day from the dragon, since the description say 1 gold a day.

thanks

eye_of_the_world
09-16-13, 01:41 AM
has the rules stayed the same for the treasure dragon, now that one dragon left, is it still 5 gold a day from the dragon, since the description say 1 gold a day.

thanks

Once treasure dragon is level 10 it will give 5 gold a day

kms899
09-16-13, 01:48 AM
thanks, i might just get this, the change doesn't really affect me, i only like the original treasure dragon.

SteveEG158
09-23-13, 08:34 PM
Gold trap they said they would take the Treasure dragon away but kept it for 2,000 GOLD THATS CRAZY! That's like 120$ worth of gold...

midnightmeerkat
09-23-13, 08:40 PM
Gold trap they said they would take the Treasure dragon away but kept it for 2,000 GOLD THATS CRAZY! That's like 120$ worth of gold...

It's not a gold trap...... And they only said the introductory price was ending ... However I do agree that the new price is crazy.

eye_of_the_world
09-23-13, 08:41 PM

They never said they were going to take Treasure dragon away, but yeah it's ridiculous how much gold it is now. I thought 800 gold was a rip off but 2000 gold is a joke!

jesskiee
09-23-13, 11:09 PM
They never said they were going to take Treasure dragon away, but yeah it's ridiculous how much gold it is now. I thought 800 gold was a rip off but 2000 gold is a joke!

Rip off is an understatement.. but ppl do buy it at 800g! Hopefully no one will be silly enough to get it for 2,000. :eek:

aceblade
09-24-13, 10:55 AM

Quite right.
:)

kalika8998
09-27-13, 08:46 PM
If you were to store your Gold-type dragons and then sell your original Treasure Terraces, what would happen if you buy another one/more and you place your Gold-type dragons there? Are they are gonna have the new changes?

mrarfan
10-05-13, 04:53 PM
@FrozenTurtle, I have a Midas Dragon in it's habitat and it says "2 Dragon Capacity and 5 Gold Capacity"!
What happened? Why does it hold only 5 Gold? O.o
Since the Goldwing Dragon have change it's capacity...Change it to "2 Dragon Capacity and 10 Gold Capacity" Please!

eye_of_the_world
10-05-13, 07:42 PM
@FrozenTurtle, I have a Midas Dragon in it's habitat and it says "2 Dragon Capacity and 5 Gold Capacity"!
What happened? Why does it hold only 5 Gold? O.o
Since the Goldwing Dragon have change it's capacity...Change it to "2 Dragon Capacity and 10 Gold Capacity" Please!

Lol if you're waiting for a reply, they never answer our questions... They never tell us anything! I think TL has a thing for keeping secrets.. I don't know why.

As for the habitat, I dont understand why they did that. If you want, you could just increase the habitat and let us have 3 treasure habitats? That would solve your problem, and make others who are smart enough not to buy Goldwing happy with an extra habitat...

Also, I don't think these two habitats should count towards our max habitats... Same with gold habitats.

mrarfan
10-18-13, 06:37 AM
Can any CM tell me what's going on?
I have a Midas and a Goldwing in a Treasure habitat which only holds 2 dragons and 5 Gold!
Please change it to 2 dragons and 10 Gold! PLEASE!
Expecting for an answer! :)

mjauuuu
10-18-13, 06:58 AM
It happened because they realized that they had made a "mistake".
I'm sure that they are working on correcting the rest of that mistake right now.
Someone said I might as well leave my egg in its nest as a display until they do that and I will. Why would I have two dragons earning 2 1/2 gold per day instead of one earning 5?
That's as ridiculous as four dragons of a type available but only three slots for them....oh, wait...stone...hmmm what else?

You forgot Dino!;)

doop01
11-20-13, 03:28 PM
Wondering if someone can help me out here. I'm looking for some clarification on the collection from the treasure terrace when it holds 2 dragons and only 5 gold. What's the deal there? Can you still receive the 10 gold daily that the dragons generate by collecting twice a day?
The reason I'm asking is because I have 2 treasure type dragons and 2 treasure habitats with one in each. What would happen if I moved them both to the same habitat?
I'm struggling for space and just realised that if I can still collect 10 gold daily from the one habitat then I can get rid of one of them :)

daughtryville
01-02-14, 04:25 AM
Wondering if someone can help me out here. I'm looking for some clarification on the collection from the treasure terrace when it holds 2 dragons and only 5 gold. What's the deal there? Can you still receive the 10 gold daily that the dragons generate by collecting twice a day?
The reason I'm asking is because I have 2 treasure type dragons and 2 treasure habitats with one in each. What would happen if I moved them both to the same habitat?
I'm struggling for space and just realised that if I can still collect 10 gold daily from the one habitat then I can get rid of one of them :)

I have been wondering the same thing! I just bought my first gold-giving dragon
and was also wondering if we can only have 2 treasure terrance habitats?

Thank you so much for any responce..
Have a great week! :)

kooky panda
01-02-14, 09:40 AM
If you purchased your habitat before the change from 10 to five you would of been grandfathered.

Click on your habitat then click the info button to see your gold capacity.

Both of my habitats can hold 10 gold so my info is showing 10, so I assume if you have a habitat that only holds 5, the info button will reflect that.

lorentw
01-08-14, 03:31 PM
Ok I am a little confused on this issue, Does the habitat determine the gold producing rate of the dragon? I thought the dragon produced the gold at it's pace {4 per day =1 gold every 6 hours} but once the capacity of the habitat was full {5 in my case :( }, that it quit building up. I have a gilded level 4 2 per day and a midas level 7 4 perday. It seems I would need 2 habitats if the habitat determines the rate, but I would think it's the other way around.

kooky panda
01-08-14, 03:48 PM
Ok I am a little confused on this issue, Does the habitat determine the gold producing rate of the dragon? I thought the dragon produced the gold at it's pace {4 per day =1 gold every 6 hours} but once the capacity of the habitat was full {5 in my case :( }, that it quit building up. I have a gilded level 4 2 per day and a midas level 7 4 perday. It seems I would need 2 habitats if the habitat determines the rate, but I would think it's the other way around.

If you just purchased your habitats, they will only be able to produce up to 5 gold per day(even if you have two dragons on it)

Awhile ago, this habitat would produce up to 10 gold , but that was changed.

Yes if you did not own any of these habitats prior to the change, you will need two habitats to be able to all the gold available for your two dragons.

lorentw
01-08-14, 04:59 PM
If you just purchased your habitats, they will only be able to produce up to 5 gold per day(even if you have two dragons on it)

Awhile ago, this habitat would produce up to 10 gold , but that was changed.

Yes if you did not own any of these habitats prior to the change, you will need two habitats to be able to all the gold available for your two dragons.
So the habitat limits my dragon? Even if I empty it every 12 hours?

kooky panda
01-08-14, 06:12 PM
You will only be able to make up to 5 gold per day.

midnightmeerkat
01-08-14, 10:58 PM

Up to level 9 you can collect every 12 hours and get your full amount of gold. But at epic it accrues 1 gold every 4 hours 48 minutes so after 9 hours 36 minutes for 2 dragons you will have 4 gold ..... If you collected every 12 hours for 2 epic dragons in a new habitat limited to 5 gold you will only collect 8 gold a day as the 12 hour mark is in between 2 collection times.

lorentw
01-09-14, 05:01 AM
Ok so until I get the 2nd overpriced habitat I should stay level 9 with the dragons, right?

nicoleariel1
01-10-14, 12:38 PM
as i have 3 gold dragons now i got the 3 habitat when i can feed 2 of 3 from lvl 8 to epic i will get 15 gold a day right now i get 13 and I'm happy with that i got gilded becouse at 300 gold it was a late christmas present from tl but sence the habitats hold 2 dragons with a limit of 3 habitats and the habitats only hold 5 gold a day their are a lot of players missing out on a lot of gold tl should change the habitats back to 10 gold a day realy they should i know they wont but it would be the right thange to do becouse dragons cost so much even if a player has all 5 gold dragons 3 habitats with the 10 gold a day thats only going to be 25 unless a player doubled on one of the gold dragons before they changed to limit one gold dragon of each

dubbleyooteeyef
01-10-14, 05:08 PM
I'm not sure how to collect from these "properly".

I have a Gilded at level 7, so 4 per day and I assume one every 6 hours?

The flag will appear as soon as I accumulate 2 gold? (after 12 hours) - so from that point on I cant tap without collecting.
If I do tap that resets the counter and I waste any time accrued?

eg
Hour 6 1 gold, no flag
Hour 12 2 gold, flag appears
hour 17 I tap and only get 2 gold - does this start the counter again and I waste a gold by tapping an hour early?

Is there any trick to maximize harvesting - apart from setting 12/24 hour reminders?

lorentw
01-18-14, 06:46 AM
I think there is a lot of information that's unverified, I have 2 level 7 giving a total if 4 gold per day, each should give 1 gold every 6 hours,right? I am getting 1 gold every 3 hours. No way my dragons are timed that way. I think the habitat collects the gold " portions" until they equal a bar so to test I will evolve both to epic and see if I can collect 5 gold every 12 hours if so I only need one habitat, if not I will have to buy a 2 nd one, this will take a week or so to grow the food. But I wil lost back when done

midnightmeerkat
01-18-14, 07:13 PM
I'm not sure how to collect from these "properly".

I have a Gilded at level 7, so 4 per day and I assume one every 6 hours?

The flag will appear as soon as I accumulate 2 gold? (after 12 hours) - so from that point on I cant tap without collecting.
If I do tap that resets the counter and I waste any time accrued?

eg
Hour 6 1 gold, no flag
Hour 12 2 gold, flag appears
hour 17 I tap and only get 2 gold - does this start the counter again and I waste a gold by tapping an hour early?

Is there any trick to maximize harvesting - apart from setting 12/24 hour reminders?

Yes, tapping the habitat early will reset the counter.

I don't believe there are any tricks, I find that setting a timer makes it easy to collect the max daily gold

lorentw
01-20-14, 08:18 AM
I have collected 8 gold each day over the weekend by collecting every 6 hours, So I think rather than mess up what is working for 2 more gold per day, I will stick with it as-is for now

rosewaterlily
01-22-14, 01:03 AM
The game does count half golds generated by two dragons during intermediate times since I've collected from my 10 gold habitat early a few times and gotten 9 gold or 7 gold, so I see no reason why that shouldn't also apply to the 5 gold habitat and be able to collect 5 gold every 12 hours there. Eh, I'll find out if and when I save up enough gold to get goldwing, right now don't feel like messing up my collecting once every day routine using a 10 gold habitat and two 5 gold ones for four epic treasure dragons.

danni7788
01-26-14, 09:43 AM
The game does count half golds generated by two dragons during intermediate times since I've collected from my 10 gold habitat early a few times and gotten 9 gold or 7 gold, so I see no reason why that shouldn't also apply to the 5 gold habitat and be able to collect 5 gold every 12 hours there. Eh, I'll find out if and when I save up enough gold to get goldwing, right now don't feel like messing up my collecting once every day routine using a 10 gold habitat and two 5 gold ones for four epic treasure dragons.

Yes this works for the 5 gold habitats. With 2 epic dragons my habitat fills up in 12 hours (5 gold) so in 24 hours I can get 10 gold.

U1timate
03-19-14, 02:16 PM
Is there a limit now on how many treasure habitats you can have ?

lorentw
03-20-14, 03:00 AM
Is there a limit now on how many treasure habitats you can have ?

I have 3 and it says limit reached last time I looked