PDA

View Full Version : Mastering All Recipes

sweeettoooth24
09-06-13, 10:17 AM
Just wondering if anyone has mastered all the recipes on all appliances? For now it's my goal since there are no goals.

[S8] Regina
09-06-13, 10:39 AM
Wow, you are an amazing Baker! If there are no more Goals to complete, please continue making more food to earn more Coins and Experience Points to prepare for future updates :)

sourlicorice5
09-06-13, 11:01 AM
Just wondering if anyone has mastered all the recipes on all appliances? For now it's my goal since there are no goals.

I've mastered all the food on all appliances now. Luckily I enjoy redecorating otherwise ID get bored of the game lol.

sweeettoooth24
09-06-13, 12:18 PM
I've mastered all the food on all appliances now. Luckily I enjoy redecorating otherwise ID get bored of the game lol.

Exactly!! I don't wanna get bored with the game but without goals it does get a little boring so I made my own goal. How long did it take you to master all recipes?

cherryberry9
09-06-13, 04:00 PM

I hate to leave you on another game. Sourlicorice but I've quit BS. Unless new goals come.

I almost finished mastering.

Natasha_07
09-06-13, 04:50 PM
Bakery is getting really boring nowadays. No new goals, I hope they continue to update the blog and teasers here on the forum unlike last week.

@cherryberry9: Don't want to intrude here but I'll hate to lose you as my neighbor.

filochick1982
09-06-13, 06:03 PM
I'm about 25 recipes away from mastering every single recipes across all appliances. It's been my goal for ages. I don't care about money. I just want the gems!

sourlicorice5
09-06-13, 08:47 PM
Exactly!! I don't wanna get bored with the game but without goals it does get a little boring so I made my own goal. How long did it take you to master all recipes?

I think about three years. I just finished all recipes not all that long ago.

sourlicorice5
09-06-13, 08:48 PM
I hate to leave you on another game. Sourlicorice but I've quit BS. Unless new goals come.

I almost finished mastering.

No worries xx It's not like we can't pop on here to say hello now and then :-)

sourlicorice5
09-06-13, 08:49 PM
I'm about 25 recipes away from mastering every single recipes across all appliances. It's been my goal for ages. I don't care about money. I just want the gems!

Lol we think alike. I never cooked for the money just the gems lol

sourlicorice5
09-06-13, 08:51 PM

Though I do hate the amount the food costs to cook as it sometimes left me with no coins if I had just redecorated.

tennysonrobin
09-06-13, 09:38 PM
I'm trying to master recipes but it's a tedious work since I just want to cook nice recipes and experience new ones. I hate cooking over and over only 1 recipe especially it's ugly :p but now I live for gems and I just have a new interest in opening boxes so I need to master them all anyway.
@cherryberry9: too bad you are quitting, I want to add you as my neighbor 'cause I love to stare at your place day by day :) so if you read this plz enter the game and add me back. Thanks

cherryberry9
09-06-13, 10:02 PM
No worries xx It's not like we can't pop on here to say hello now and then :-)

Ya:)...

cherryberry9
09-06-13, 10:03 PM

Me too:)

minidemon88
09-06-13, 11:03 PM
Done with all the recipes on all appliances. The last recipe on the frosty freezer appliance was mastered few weeks back. :o Now I'm not baking anything and just waiting for my food to sell out. Still waiting for TL to release some new recipe/appliance. Though my passion for bs is draining out slowly as days goes by.

It's boring with no goal or recipe to master. :( C'mon tl, please release some recipe on the regular appliance like what you did on rs.

myferngardens
09-07-13, 05:56 AM
I still have a little way before I master all the recipes. I cook for coins sometimes and don't like to have more than 25-30 counters. I think that slows me down. I was putting rvc on all my appliances today and thinking what happens when I master all the recipies? It made me sad to think about just cooking the same six high coins per plate recipes. Come on TL, add some new recipes to the basic oven and mixer and to thefryer and ice cream machine. You can start with a USA donut recipe!

tinkerdawg
09-07-13, 03:12 PM
I'm envious of all you folks that are done with all the recipes. :��I've been playing just a little over a year and still have a LONG way to go. I finished the basic oven and mixer a while back and have been working on the specialty ovens now. I've completed 18 of the specialty ovens so far but still have 27 to go. I'll get there eventually........ But then again, when I do, I could definitely see myself leaving the game at that point. So maybe I'm not so envious after all! Lol

nicxole
09-12-13, 07:00 AM
I've been level 99 for a long time but I still have 40-some recipes to go! I've also started playing other TL games as they come up. My sister introduced me to dragon story so now I'm hooked on that! I could never forget my dear bakery though ;)

sippy555
09-12-13, 09:04 AM
I think that is awesome. Is there a reward for mastering the oven? Aside from the gems u get along the way?

Gypsy_Cat
09-12-13, 09:39 AM
Before yesterday's update, I had only 5 recipes to go. I mastered everything except the vampire blood machine and one recipe each on the pirate stove and the mother's day oven. I've been playing for about a year & a half.

TinksThots
09-12-13, 03:47 PM
I think that is awesome. Is there a reward for mastering the oven? Aside from the gems u get along the way?
Nope. Two gems per recipe, and then an inventory full of useless appliances. I sell all but one of mine after I master the whole thing, with the exception of the ice cream maker. I really don't see them adding more recipes to them. It only gives you 10% back, but I spent the coins so long ago, I don't care. >.<

The least they could do is toss them to the back of the list when they're done, but nooooo... :\

I have a long way to go before I get everything mastered. I've been working on getting the tall appliances out of the way because they block the view of the whole row behind them, and that's incredibly annoying. I still have all the short specialty ones to go, and on the regular oven I've only done the ones that were removed, because they're still on the xmas version. ^_^