PDA

View Full Version : Expanding without gems

Unregistered
01-03-11, 02:32 PM
Is there a way to convert coins to gems so that I can continue to expand the resturant? I cannot expand to 10x13 without gems or neighbors and that kind of stalls my game play.

Unregistered
01-03-11, 02:59 PM
Is there a way to convert coins to gems so that I can continue to expand the resturant? I cannot expand to 10x13 without gems or neighbors and that kind of stalls my game play.

You dont need gems to expand. You will need a certain number of neighbours before you can buy your expansion with coins. The only way to get gems is to purchase them with real cash, or to earn them through recipe mastery. Hope this helps.

Unregistered
01-03-11, 03:10 PM
You dont need gems to expand. You will need a certain number of neighbours before you can buy your expansion with coins. The only way to get gems is to purchase them with real cash, or to earn them through recipe mastery. Hope this helps.

Not in to the social networking side, so neighbours are out. I am not going to use real cash for Gems, so I guess that I will have to work on the recipe mastery to see if I can get enough gems to expand.

Or maybe I will just dedicate more time into Tiny Chef and dump Resturant Story.

Unregistered
01-03-11, 04:35 PM
You can get neighbors without having to communicate with them. Just someone who you will tip and they tip you back. Just my opinion.

Unregistered
01-03-11, 07:38 PM
You don't necessarily need gems to expand - you may also need to be at a certain level first, and then possibly certain number of neighbours

Neighbours are wonderful; building relationshis may get you tis & gifts which will get you more money.

deadpix
01-04-11, 03:24 AM
Not in to the social networking side, so neighbours are out. I am not going to use real cash for Gems, so I guess that I will have to work on the recipe mastery to see if I can get enough gems to expand.

Or maybe I will just dedicate more time into Tiny Chef and dump Resturant Story.

You don't have to be a social butterfly. All you need to do is to tap the Community tab on your Social screen and visit a restaurant with a high star rating. Look at his/her wall and it's usually easy enough to spot a posting with a Storm8 ID...invite the player with that ID and you'll find that 99/100 times they'll accept the invitation. Repeat until you get as many neighbors you need.

Once you've expanded your restaurant to the size you want, you can then then remove all your neighbors and continue playing with yourself.

Oops! I mean "playing by yourself."

:-0