PDA

View Full Version : Old ovens

talensnana
09-05-13, 04:16 PM
I am on level 99 and have quite a few old SPECIALTY / GOAL ovens which I have mastered the recipes on. I am trying to decide if I should sell them and get them out of my inventory? I am not talking about the basic appliances, I am going to keep those in case the put out any new recipes. Just wanting to clean up some of the junk as I have accumulated quite a few ovens since I have been playing. I hate to get rid of them if teamlava may reuse them. I have never seen them reuse a goal oven once the goal went away? Have you? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks and have a blessed day.

cherryberry9
09-05-13, 04:18 PM
You should keep them.
You have no limit for your inventory.

myferngardens
09-05-13, 08:20 PM
If you have a turkey oven, candy hatchery, rose oven, winter oven, truffle maker, healthy sweets machine, world games oven or the oven from st pats 2012 you could drop them off at my bakery. :D

Francys08
09-06-13, 05:28 AM
I recommend you not to sell it because you are not going to get enough money for the ovens ...

MizCricket
09-06-13, 01:57 PM
I would keep them. You might want to make those recipes again some day. You might make a themed area and want to put them out as decor or to stock food in that area that fits the theme. They're not hurting anything hanging out in your inventory.

310pnut
09-08-13, 05:34 AM
I would keep them. They only give you 1/2 the price of what you paid for them. So might as well keep them.

Gypsy_Cat
09-09-13, 10:40 AM
I would keep them. They only give you 1/2 the price of what you paid for them. So might as well keep them.

Actually, you only get 10% when you sell your items. I would definitely keep them. If you were to change your mind later, you can't rebuy them.

laina619
10-13-13, 07:07 AM
I would sell them. You will never go back to them. Because they add new ovens all of the time, you won't think to use them. I would definitely sell the ones that don't have a cost listed above them. They are no longer supported so no new recipes will come to them. If maxed out, why go back? Keep the standard brown and green ovens, sell specialty ovens.

saucysammis
10-14-13, 09:14 AM
I have every oven and every oven mastered (except this months ovens) and I'm keeping them. Last week I put out last years coffin drink machine to brew a bit of type b blood. Once you sell the discontinued ones there's no getting them back again.

ginrae22
10-14-13, 09:47 AM
Yeah just keep them. You may have mastered the recipes on those machines and are bored with them but down the line you may want to randomly make something and if you sold the only ovens you had of those you'll regret it. And like others said you have no limit (thank god) to the amount you can have in storage so why not leave them.