PDA

View Full Version : Easier floor

elinkamalinka
09-05-13, 01:25 PM
Dear Teamlava,
Want ti say it is a bit boring to set new peaces of the floor (to paint the floor in another colour), especially when you have very big boutique. When I want an idea to change my floor to another colour, I understand that it will take me about 40 minutes! It takes so much time! It would be better if we could place 1 peca of floor and another one (for example on the left or on the right) could appear, and if you want, you can push it and it will be painted, too. I mean there should be somethimg allowing to paint 2 pecaes of the floor at the same time. It will cut the time!

CuteTali
09-05-13, 02:12 PM
I understand how a lot of people like to use a few tiles here and different few tiles there, but some people like to have an even solid floor allover, it's how I decorate in my of my shops and I totally agree, there should be an option to re-tile either the entire shop (where it show you thetotal amount it's gonna cost you ahead of time) or at least larger sections at a time.

IsisGarden
09-08-13, 06:53 PM
If they could make it like Bakery Story, where you just click the adjacent space and it puts the tile there, that would be great.

mommybrandy76
09-10-13, 09:59 PM
Yes, please fix floor tile placement to match BS and RS - Thank You :)

cookietyler
09-11-13, 08:10 AM
If they could make it like Bakery Story, where you just click the adjacent space and it puts the tile there, that would be great.
I agree, this is keeping me from changing the flooring because of the tediousness.