PDA

View Full Version : Coral Dragon

moonlightknight
05-27-12, 12:16 AM
So I just breed a coral dragon and it took 10 hours. The egg is taking 10 hours. If you need pictures let me know

moonlightknight
05-27-12, 12:20 AM
I also just put the same magic dragon with my forest lv 10 and the timer says 20:58:30

{}

RotomGuy
05-27-12, 01:16 AM
I also just put the same magic dragon with my forest lv 10 and the timer says 20:58:30

{}?
You have got a Poison Dragon, there :)

moonlightknight
05-27-12, 01:52 AM
Yeah I out two and two together which is awesome I just don't understand the time change :/

zerbe6982
09-10-12, 02:19 PM
My Coral Dragon just finished hatching, but I have a problem.

Because the coral dragon is made up of both magic and water and my water habitat is in the process of being upgraded, I thought I would be able to place my coral in a magic habitat.

When I go to place my dragon the prompt says, "The habitat for this dragon is currently being built."

Does anyone know why I can't place him in one of the two magic habitats that I have available?

Thanks!

muggapug
09-10-12, 02:20 PM
The small magic habitat only takes one dragon just like the diamond.

zerbe6982
09-10-12, 02:24 PM
Thanks mugg! I never noticed that. Hmm... It kind of seems pointless to have purples then aside from housing the initial magic. I'll need to rethink this one.

northsweets
09-10-12, 02:52 PM
If you upgrade the purple habitat you can hold 3 dragons and it holds a lot of money but when it is be built or process of upgrading you can not place the dragons in there until it is done

helmutz
10-07-12, 08:21 AM
Today marks my 78th straight try of breeding magic/ water, coral/ magic, coral/ water, coral/wizard, wizard/wizard,wizard/magic, wizard/water, and I can not stop getting stupid coral dragons! I have sold all but like 5 and I wasted a lot of gold on it. Can someone help me with successful parings and names breed mistmoth, and aether dragon please

habonde
09-05-13, 06:35 AM
Why is this common dragon being so elusive? Three days in a row I have bred a night dragon instead of the coral! I know the night is a rare and I'm sorry to the folks that have yet to breed one. I really wish we could trade dragons to other players.