PDA

View Full Version : removing old goals

Nicanico
09-04-13, 07:59 PM
Can u remove old goals? I started august so i only had the reef goals but i really sm likeing the one from cruise ship. So its rather sad that i cant get it since goals go by months. "so i have read". Why cant u make the goals by levels? Teamlava leaving expired goals its torture and not in a good way. So can u remove old goals from new restaurant gamers its really unfair.

TinksThots
09-06-13, 11:25 PM
Are you talking about the stuff (decor, appliances, recipes) that says locked by 'Goal' in design mode? I know what you mean, I have stuff locked in my game too, and it sucks to have to see it there and not be able to get it, but if they took that stuff out, it would remove access for those players who did unlock it, and that would be pretty unfair.

That would mean that anything you unlock from now on, you wouldn't be able to get it/use it after unlocking it, because that stuff would disappear too, also having been taken out so that anyone who didn't unlock it wouldn't have to see it. That would suck more. http://i40.tinypic.com/2dtnfyr.jpg